hwy 44 store

neon14

I drove by ccspeedway today and I could not help to notice the old hwy 44 store by the track. What is going on there? It looks like cement or concrete piled up 10 or 15 feet high over the entire property. This has been going on for a few years I think. This is really strange looking. Just curious if anybody Knows. Neon Will

I drove by ccspeedway today and I could not help to notice the old hwy 44 store by the track. What is going on there? It looks like cement or concrete piled up 10 or 15 feet high over the entire property. This has been going on for a few years I think. This is really strange looking. Just curious if anybody Knows. Neon Will

i wonder the same thing every time i pass by that place..pretty strange if you ask me. i always wanted to stop and find out but im to ascared

looks like som kinda iraqi bomb shelter

OK drivers One week to go,(the SHOW) Jan. 6,2007 "CC drivers expo" :o lets show Corpus what we do

hell id bring our car out but as of now i dont have parts so.s i can put the wheels back on it still need a pinto or a . 70.s mustangs 2.s

Out in the front yard on blocks, is it!?????

OK drivers One week to go,(the SHOW) Jan. 6,2007 "CC drivers expo" :o lets show Corpus what we do

hell id bring our car out but as of now i dont have parts so.s i can put the wheels back on it still need a pinto or a . 70.s mustangs 2.s

Out in the front yard on blocks, is it!?????

must be a bluff car lol is it missing teeth too

sorry if i insulted any one i was talking about when i lived in the bluff i had a car on jack stand not race car just a car and it seemed like everyone on my block had somthing on jack stands so i thought it was funny guess not and most of my neighbors were missing most of there teeth too

:D To ALL,

Ya'll know that in some parts of the country that the numbers of cars on blocks in the front yard is a sign of wealth in the world according to Jeff Foxworthy! There have been lots of really fast cars come out of the bluff that I can remember. Lane and Shawn Borland (Bluff Rats Racing), Chuck Perry, Dave Prosek, and many others who's names I can't remember. Gettin old and the first thing to go is your mnd but not your spirit. :D

:blink: Oldtimer,

If you really need something to get your car on the track, send me a good email address (PM) and I'll have some of my buddies look for what you need in Austin and San Antonio. :blink:

:) Slysnake,

You have anywhere to go racing yet in Houston, or are you going to make a few trips back to Corpus during the month?? :)

Take Care Ya'll and we'll see ya in April.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r: and its cold out here too! 43degrees last niught

bugin,

can you tell me more?

Dennis,

praying for you guys over there.... God Bless and Happy New Year! Thanks for everything you ALL are doing......

Mark

Archived