say a prayer....please

Lonesome Ford

Merry Christmas everyone!

We just got back home from the good ole' Kelly Christmas :) . Both Robert & the baby were there in GREAT spirits. Ces & I went to visit last night @ University and we got to see Steph for a second right after her final surgery (for now probably). She is doing A W E S O M E !!! They took the breathing tube out and she took the feeding tube out <snicker> she always told me she was one tough.....well, I'll let ya'll finish that one :lol: LOL.

She's doing as well as can be expected and all of the doctors are optimistic that everything went perfectly. The neurologist checked off that part and will be back in 30 days to check again, but everything looks really really good. Circulation has been restored to her foot & all has gone so well. Every bit of news we get seems to be good news so we couldn't be happier. She has a long road to recovery but the family & I have absolutely no doubt that your collective prayers, her toughness, & God's work all played a hand. Our family is so graciously thankful for everyone's best wishes and cannot begin to thank you all enough.

From our family to all of you & yours, may God bless you and have a merry Christmas!

Jr.

Thanks for the update.... I know that as we pray for others, God puts Us and our families on others hearts to pray for Us.... The fact that there are literally hundreds praying for Steph is powerful and I believe in short time Steph will prove that she has an incredible WILL to live...

God Bless Everyone on this special day!!!!!

(on edit):I got this in an email, it is a small portion of what it said; but seemed fitting...

When you reach the end of your rope you will find the hem of His garment.

I have often felt that many things that bring us to our knees,

teach us while we are down there to learn to pray.

These possibilities are open to everyone.

Don't tell God you are not good enough, do what He asks.

Don't tell God to send someone else, He asked you.

Don't tell God you don't have time to pray, He said seek me first.

Don't neglect the things of God. He said we are to

pick up His cross daily and follow Him.

Don't tell God anything is bigger than His ability.

God is the Great I Am, I am whatever you need.

There is no pit so deep, God's love is not deeper still.

Not my will but thine oh Lord.

´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·°°´·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°`·.,¸¸,.·´°

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God

X EVEN WHEN YOU CAN'T SEE HIM...GOD IS THERE! O

I was at such a loss for words after reading the entries and SEEING the picture. But, we are so very happy Stephanie is doing well. We don't know your family personally, but we still have you in our prayers. It seems that God's will has had a "little" help with all the racing family sending out thoughts and prayers. It is truly a blessing that she is doing so well and is on the road to recovery. We hope the new year will bring her home soon!

Jeff and Kathie Weir

• 2 weeks later...

oldtimer, Steph is doing a little better every day. The doctors were worried about blood clots in her leg, but they seem to be breaking up so hopefully that will work out. As you can imagine, she is medicated to stave off the pain but she is going so well. Some days the meds don't seem to work as well so she toughs it out. She's pretty darn tough :)

I cant get that wreck out of my mind .which is good .i think of her and want to know how she is doing .some poeple i work with ask me yesterday if i had heard anything and so i asked . the poeple i work dont come to races .but they have concerns . and with all the sad news lately any good news is good .keep us in the know as you can .

oldtimer, Steph is doing a little better every day. The doctors were worried about blood clots in her leg, but they seem to be breaking up so hopefully that will work out. As you can imagine, she is medicated to stave off the pain but she is going so well. Some days the meds don't seem to work as well so she toughs it out. She's pretty darn tough :)

jr.

thanks for the constant updates. steph, we aren't giving up on ya'. i'm believing that those clots will be gone soon. you are part of a family that through the years has proven how tough they are. stay in good spirits and hang in there. we are right beside ya' in this....

Archived