They're not Extinct - YET!

NickHolt

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TPS55 is too young to know that at Pan American Speedway the first race of the night was the trophy dash. But Ricci Ware had you come out of the pits in the proper line up and then on the back straight

you formed up in one row 6 cars wide. You stayed in that formation thru 3&4 down the front straight, waved at the crowd , thru 1&2 then got back in the proper line up for the start of the trophy dash. It looked really cool from the stands and even cooler from inside your race car. Its one of the many small touches that Ricci did that made PAS so successful and so much fun to go to. He understood that stockcar racing is a form of show business, and he put on a show!

And Randy you are welcome to start anywhere , just have to race with one arm tied behind your back! LOL

oooooooooookkkkkk mike knocks i guess i cant get away from mader .my son thought it would be funny toget me a stuffed mader toy that talks . now i can have lots of fun with him mader that is .maybe i should not be telling you this but i have to say its your fault .never had a talking doll before . no im not turning over a new leaf in life . hope you had a good christmas .

{ BECUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ }

50 years aMALE and im STAYING that WAY

Hello im youngtimer, oldtimers son i just thought i would give my dad (oldtimer) a new leaf in life, i thought he would have liked it so i got it for him, since he is always whining like a little kid and scratching me like a little girl.I thought I would help him start a new life with this little kids toy.

Joshua Mccain

Ps. anyone have any 10 xl pink panties for my dad if so let me know a.s.a.p.

After seeing the cars movie its not hard to figure out who they based that character on. We got that dvd for christmas and every time Mader talks I see McCain!

Also someone pointed out to me that if the bugs raced in that formation, one of them might be able to win.

After seeing the cars movie its not hard to figure out who they based that character on. We got that dvd for christmas and every time Mader talks I see McCain!

Also someone pointed out to me that if the bugs raced in that formation, one of them might be able to win.

You got that right about Mader, LOL!

Based off me. SHOOOOOOT!! (Mader always says that in the movie, doesnt he) .hows comes i gets no royalty checks .somethings wrong here .[ Peon Neon Will ]. watch it you havent got your wings yet .takes a season to get that from us . Hold on . Ill take that back you did alittle .Flipping .Tumbling .Rolling .Bounceing Bumping .Banging .Screaming . Crying . Flying . and any other {ing } you want to add ..Last [season so ] I quess thats a good enough [Reason ]

e-mail checked.............. :ph34r: impressive,most impressive..................if these folks could see what I see,all I can say is,what an incredible ride and also some really nice hardware sitting beside it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: .......................over and out red leader,Randy

You being a smart a&& .and trying to get something started .

e-mail checked.............. :ph34r: impressive,most impressive..................if these folks could see what I see,all I can say is,what an incredible ride and also some really nice hardware sitting beside it :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: .......................over and out red leader,Randy

You being a smart a&& .and trying to get something started .

:ph34r: ot, you know we wouldn't do that.....you can trust me on that one, well maybe not.

i send raceherbcooled thunder an e-mail photo of the old dirt car i owned. it has a history between randy and myself. the photos have been missing since we hightailed it out of baytown-thank goodness rita took a sidestep and went in east of us. this is the chassis that is now becoming the new TPS ride. one year, before randy got it, it went to the houston autorama....

old_red.doc

ok pepsiblue .i see now .but you gotta watch out for randy . you cant always trust him .well me either but thats another story .lol . building motors on the porch .you have to wonder .i was wondering if i could get your address so i could get the squirrel Neon Will to sneak up a tree and find out what you have .he.s seems tobe darn good at that .just a thought .now if you.ll be so kind .

".............I said i would like to drive a bug and everyone just shut up."......."if i could get your address so i could get the squirrel Neon Will to sneak up a tree and find out what you have .he.s seems tobe darn good at that .just a thought .now if you.ll be so kind"

:huh: you sure know how to shut down a conversation....

we have no secrets in baytown, at least none we'll tell ya :D

post-1557-1167171787_thumb.jpg

Archived