not racing related......but oh well

Crazyhorse

justice - gen. 'black jack' pershing style............................................

muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filty animals. some simply won't eat it , while others won't even touch pigs at all ,nor any of their by products. to them eating or touching a pig , it's meat ,its blood etc. , is to be instantly barred from paradise and doomed to hell

just before world war one , there were a number of terrorist attacks on the U.S. by; you guessed it , muslim extremist.

so general pershing captured 50 terrorist and had them tied to posts execution style. he then had his men bring in 2 pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified, terrorists.

the soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. the soldiers then dug a hole, dumped in the bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. they let the 50th man go. and for the next 42 years, there was not a single muslim extremists attack any where in the world.

........so what are we waiting for.

-courtesy of the seabees newsletter and junior medlock.........

.....and i say hell yes.

You guys aint right. <_<

.............and jihad is? they declared war on me , not the other way around boss.

They have been at war with the "west" forever,the "west" is just to consumed with consumerism to remember this,until we get a wake up call every now and again.The last wake up call was five years ago now....that's a new record....who is going to get credit for that?....the way the press is...probably Hilary.

They have been at war with the "west" forever,the "west" is just to consumed with consumerism to remember this,until we get a wake up call every now and again.The last wake up call was five years ago now....that's a new record....who is going to get credit for that?....the way the press is...probably Hilary.
Hilary that s a joke right .her husband didnt have the nerve to stop this all from happening when he was in office as the other presidents before him .getting plained like 9 11 was a product of years of not paying attention . i dont blaime just one party all partys . some one needs to fix it . and i dont care which party.

Whatever gets them re-elected. ;)

It is easier to believe the lie than it is to accept the unpleasant truth.

Winston churchill once said that:

"...the best argument against Democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter."

He also said that: "Democracy is the worst form of government that there is....except for every other form of government that has been tried."

I happen to agree with both statements.

ITs hard to trust any of those morrons .just honest truth and a handshake works for me . is that still around . whats sad is someone young in my family .believes that what s going on in the war .is 1000 percent our fault .should not be over there .he thinks the bad guy wont come over here . i said to him 9 11 ring a bell .tell that to the familys who lost loved ones . i alsosaid to him if the bad came over and starting killing poeple he knows .he would be the first person to blaime others . he.d bitch aboult why did our goverment let this happen .how could they. its all thier fault . you should have put a stop to this along time ago .go figure .the enemy is winning .

do your research and VOTE!

next election will be the one to determine which way this country will go from here on out...

BTW, it WASN'T a rocket that flew into the Pentagon... (for all you conspirasists)

And AMEN, if Bill couldn't get it done, I sure as (oops) wont be voting for Hillary....

Archived