SAS 2007 Rules Posted on San Antonio Speedway Website

debwill

The 2007 rules for the San Antonio Speedway Weekly Classes have been posted on the San Antonio Speedway website under the Driver's Area tab. Here's a link:

San Antonio Speedway Driver's Area

The 2007 General Rules, Registration Form, Driver's Profile form and tax form have also been posted. Drivers who competed in five or more events during the 2006 season will have the first priority for the 2007 registration numbers. Car numbers must be registered by February 11, 2007. After February 11, 2007, car numbers will be given or assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Please contact Rick Day at 210-827-4524 if you have any questions or need additional information.

If you have a problem accessing any of the information on the website, please contact me at 210-685-0400.

Thanks,

Didnt see any SLM dates, is the series dead?

The term "Code Blue" comes to mind.............................

Might be needing to keep the defibrillator handy..................

OK, i gues since i modified the post by flyingaces to make a point regarding the "SAS 2007 RULES" post( I guess meaning not to talk about the SCHEDULE), it was deleted.

The point that i was making was that since the SCHEDULE was brought up in an earlier post in this thread, i thought is was ok to talk about the SCHEDULE, and not seeing any SLM ( formerly ROMCO SLM ) race dates on the SCHEDULE. So, not to highjack the thread from the rules to the SCHEDULE, I will ask the question agian, does this mean that the series is DEAD?

I apolojize to flyingaces for the modification!

And yes, racer61 -- crickets,deaf ears, or what ever!

Now I can say that I am part of the censored/deleted club!

"CODE BLUE", better have a mack truck running that defibillator!

OK, i gues since i modified the post by flyingaces to make a point regarding the "SAS 2007 RULES" post( I guess meaning not to talk about the SCHEDULE), it was deleted.

The point that i was making was that since the SCHEDULE was brought up in an earlier post in this thread, i thought is was ok to talk about the SCHEDULE, and not seeing any SLM ( formerly ROMCO SLM ) race dates on the SCHEDULE. So, not to highjack the thread from the rules to the SCHEDULE, I will ask the question agian, does this mean that the series is DEAD?

I apolojize to flyingaces for the modification!

And yes, racer61 -- crickets,deaf ears, or what ever!

Now I can say that I am part of the censored/deleted club!

"CODE BLUE", better have a mack truck running that defibillator!

I did not delete anything you posted, sir.

Nick Holt

THIS HAS TO BE A FIRST IN HISTORY FOR SAS TO HAVE THE RULES AND ***SCHEDULE***OUT THIS EARLY :o WAY TO GO GUYS :D

Nick, didnt say you deleted the above post that was posted in response the the "SAS 2007 RULES" post, but someone sure did.

Again, I appolojize to flyingaces for modifying the quote.

the above post was done about 4:15 pm 12/15/06

THIS HAS TO BE A FIRST IN HISTORY FOR SAS TO HAVE THE RULES AND ***SCHEDULE***OUT THIS EARLY :o WAY TO GO GUYS :D

Nick, didnt say you deleted the above post that was posted in response the the "SAS 2007 RULES" post, but someone sure did.

Again, I appolojize to flyingaces for modifying the quote.

the above post was done about 4:15 pm 12/15/06

OK.. after some research in the moderator logs, the post you are referring to was indeed removed. I thought it was simply a duplicated post and removed it. I didn't notice that you had added some *** to the quote.

Sorry about that.

Nick

Archived