Sure is Lonely

Nothing to talk about.

Cept maybe the 07 rules that are posted in sas website under drivers area.

You could talk aboult the one that almost got away .or in this raceing case .the one you almost won . 99 we are always glad when the season is closed after along running .but hell it dont take to long for us to rest up and get that rubber burning fever again .

Zoom,

Yes, we've posted the 2007 rules already. However, we haven't made an announcement yet because we're still working on the registration form, general rules, etc. We hope to have everything posted before the holidays.

Hey SAS, Corpus Christi Speedway Drivers will be having a get together & were bringing our cars out to try to promote CC Speedway so if your in town stop by. Go to CC Speedway forum to find out where. This event will be held on Jan 6 @ noon.

Almost forgot there will be a pit crew challenge & anyone can enter.

74 DAYS????!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LoL

My car is still in peices... LoL LoL

Seriously though we should be ready to go by the 3rd of march, just not sure if I would of had any seat time by then... LoL I need to get it finished by middle of Feb to be able to get some seat time and thats going to cut it close, real close.....

Yea thats the plan is to get car finished early Feb and then rent the track alteast 2 times to get some seat time... Just not sure if we will end up with that much time or not... I would be really happy with haveing atleast 1 track rental to get a feel for the car before practice starts for the Race on the 3rd... :)

Yea thats the plan is to get car finished early Feb and then rent the track alteast 2 times to get some seat time... Just not sure if we will end up with that much time or not... I would be really happy with haveing atleast 1 track rental to get a feel for the car before practice starts for the Race on the 3rd... :)

Knightblade that should be one hell of a car by the time your done you have been working on it forever or did you just get seriuos about working on it recently. Mine is in pieces but its because i took it apart to rework it found some places in the cage that i didnt like but i am going to wait till the last minute i work better under pressure.May start back on it after Christmas

I have only had time to work on it basically from when I get off work at 6 till 7 most nights, and with the messed up weather we have had and hunting season thats been cut by 2 3rds... :( Now that hunting season is over I will have more help and more time on weekends... :) I hope to pull the body off Sunday so we can get it prep'ed for the roll cage, but i need to rent some torches first... LoL unless I get that for Christmas... LoL :)

I have only had time to work on it basically from when I get off work at 6 till 7 most nights, and with the messed up weather we have had and hunting season thats been cut by 2 3rds... :( Now that hunting season is over I will have more help and more time on weekends... :) I hope to pull the body off Sunday so we can get it prep'ed for the roll cage, but i need to rent some torches first... LoL unless I get that for Christmas... LoL :)
Dont set the house on fire .lol

Archived