Clemens Buffalos

Mel

Went to game in the Alamo Dome tonight and got to hear ol' Neil on the mic again.

Sounded great! I didn't know you still did football games. Also, heard you mention that Cotton was helping also.

Saw Txtom and his dad there.

Earlier this year we were at a game in Converse that Milton Hope was calling.

Pretty Cool!

Mel

I believe Neil said he was announcing at 12 High School playoff games at the Alamodome this post-season. Neil is one of the best PA men in Texas and is high regarded for his professional approach in all that he does.

Nick

Neil has also been selected to be the PA Announcer at the two 5A state championship games at the Alamodome on December 23. Both games will be televised on Fox Sports Southwest TV. He has already done 10 playoff games in the Dome, including two Austin Westlake games which includes the Reagan game today.

Mel, How about those Buffs?

Hays was held to 98 total yards, and half of that was the touchdown they got in the last 2 minutes with Buff 2nd string in there. That was also the only time Hays crossed the 50 yard line.

They should announce the game location tomorrow.

Oughta be a good one Tommy, My Mother has been pulling for Heights; their hot-shoe quarterback Giovanni Vizza is the grandson of one of my Mom's best friends.

Mel, here is the early word on the Clemens game--

La Marque (13-1) vs. Clemens (13-1), 3 p.m. Saturday, Berry Stadium, Cypress-Fairbanks

Address--

8877 Barker Cypress

Cypress, Texas, 77433

You pick up Barker Cypress road off I-10 about 6 miles east of the Katy Mills Mall where Bass Pro is. Go North about 3 miles, and you will run right into Berry stadium on your left, at the intersection with West Road.

Oughta be a good one Tommy, My Mother has been pulling for Heights; their hot-shoe quarterback Giovanni Vizza is the grandson of one of my Mom's best friends.

Mel, here is the early word on the Clemens game--

La Marque (13-1) vs. Clemens (13-1), 3 p.m. Saturday, Berry Stadium, Cypress-Fairbanks

Address--

8877 Barker Cypress

Cypress, Texas, 77433

You pick up Barker Cypress road off I-10 about 6 miles east of the Katy Mills Mall where Bass Pro is. Go North about 3 miles, and you will run right into Berry stadium on your left, at the intersection with West Road.

were abouts is that between here and Houston Tom?

Archived