Big Bang!

NickHolt

Brian Carsan?...and wasn't that the night Ray Becka was driving Gary Chappel's car and he and Beaver Stelzig got their cars connected somehow going down the front straight.The two proceeded to wreck into the junk cars that were used in the stunt.Then Beaver jumped out of his window over his roof in one swift motion and hit Ray?I'm not sure how well I am remembering that incident but I'm sure someone can straighten out the details.It was one of the more exciting nights at the track.

Leave it to Beaver!!

Also my memory seems to be picturing Ray with his arm in a cast or at least a sling that night.I think there was some controversy over whether or not he should even be in the car but it was a big points battle so they let him......someone help out the jumbled memory bank please.

That was the same night my dad and Beaver wrecked into the cars. Earlirer in the night my dad got caught up in a wreck in the chevette he drove for Melvin Myers in the pro sedans. Little Melvin lost a motor going into turn three and my dad slid through the oil into the wall breaking his left collar bone. He was running his car that night in the race him and Beaver made contact and the hooked bumpers and ended up in the cars if they would of left the ramps I belive they would of both jumped it. Anyway Beaver jumped out of his car and was trying to hit my dad my dad said he got hit in the helmet once and then grabbed Beaver by his fire suit and pulled him up to the window net with his right arm and Beaver was stuck there untill people showed up.

Archived