2006 TSRS - THR Awards Banquet Invitation

Just a quick note, this hotel is the same one that most of us went to last year after the Awards Ceremony. This year, everything is being held at one place, the 06 Awards Ceremony in their newly remodeled Ballroom. Their rooms have been totally upgraded, you will love the changes. Please note, if you are one of our THR 06 Champions, please email me @ maluvsracing@aol.com with your jacket size for your Championship Jacket presented by HOOSIER Tires. Thanks and Happy Holidays to each of you and your families. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, happy New Year! H & I are out of town until Wednesday, although, as you can tell, I have my laptop & cell (checking it off and on). Couple of questions I have been asked about this weekends THR/TSRS 06 Awards Ceremony @ the WYNDHAM GARDEN HOTEL and Woodward Conference Center. (Formally Woodward Hotel and Conference Center)

Where is the hotel located at?

3401 S. IH-35, Austin, Texas 78741 The northeast corner of Woodward Street and IH-35, Woodward is in between Oltorf Street and Hwy. 71 (Ben White).

512-744-4832 Direct

512-448-2444 Main

512-443-4208 Fax

512-914-1850 Emergencies

www.wyndhamaustin.com

Is there going to be any food served? Yes, from 6:00pm till 8:00pm, there will be light appetizers, although very nice, with Tortilla Chips, Salsa & Guacamole, Quesadillas and Cajun Wings with Ranch Dressing. Remember the Awards Ceremony starts @ 7:00PM! Followed by Music and Dancing.

Seating?: Sit down tables set up for 300. There will be reserved tables for the 06 Champions, TSRS Champion - Tommy Gural, THR Street Stock Champion - Cary Stapp, THR Hobby Stock Champion - Gary Chancellor, Jr. & THR Grand Stock Champion - Bryon Reed. (two tables per Champion with 10 chairs @ each table) Note: Special seating for TSRS & THR Officials & Staff during the Awards Ceremony.

Tickets available at the door? Yes, cost, adults 5.00 each, children under 6 free. (excluding 06 TSRS & THR Champions & 1 guest) TSRS & THR Officials and Staff, Series & Track Sponsors, Touring Series Directors, HMP & SAS Owners & Directors.

Can we bring our own drinks? Sorry, it is a cash bar only. Remember the WYNDHAM has rooms available at a special racers rate! Please don't drink and drive.

Dress Attire: It is dress up time, strut your stuff, be it in your team uniforms, if you would like, but if your just more comfortable in your jeans, great!

Thanks so much, hope to see you there for this special evening!

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Naumann

Thunder Hill Raceway &

The Texas Super Racing Series - The Late Models

FYI per the hotel - Standard Room Rate (single or double) is $69.00 per night + 15% tax = $79.35 total. A steal! We're selling normal rates of $109 that weekend. Get your room in now, these rates will expire this Friday 1/5/06!

Archived