Attention All Drivers

BRR96

Attention all Drivers. There will be a Track Promotion Event to be held on January 6, 2007 @ 12:00 P.M to be held in front of SandBar Signs & A&D Hunting & Fishing located @ 9729 SPID in Flour Bluff (get off Flour Bluff exit). Event will be sponsored by drivers. There will be Free Bar B-Q & Free Drinks for all.. Bring your car for show, race ready or not . Come to ask questions or for tech info or just to have a Great time. Lets Help each other & have a GREAT Race Season.. For more info. you can call Dan. HOPE to see everyone come out....

Attention all Drivers. There will be a Track Promotion Event to be held on January 6, 2007 @ 12:00 P.M to be held in front of SandBar Signs & A&D Hunting & Fishing located @ 9729 SPID in Flour Bluff (get off Flour Bluff exit). Event will be sponsored by drivers. There will be Free Bar B-Q & Free Drinks for all.. Bring your car for show, race ready or not . Come to ask questions or for tech info or just to have a Great time. Lets Help each other & have a GREAT Race Season.. For more info. you can call Dan. HOPE to see everyone come out....

Can I bring my IMCA SportMod? Ok sry had to ask. lol Good luck.

Drivers who are registered at C.C Speedway will be eligible to draw for the following prizes.

1. $100.00 gift certificate for vinyl lettering.

2. Window net.

3. Fire extinguishers

4. A set of quick car gauges

There will be more to come .

Don't for get to mark your calendars for January 6. 12:00 noon. Bring out the family.

Drivers who are registered at C.C Speedway will be eligible to draw for the following prizes.

1. $100.00 gift certificate for vinyl lettering.

2. Window net.

3. Fire extinguishers

4. A set of quick car gauges

There will be more to come .

Don't for get to mark your calendars for January 6. 12:00 noon. Bring out the family.

Good job CC Speedway thanks Don and Carol Yocum and of course Dan and his wife, lookin forward to racing next year. Hey BRR96 if you need any help give me a call. 361-510-9270

Thank you for your response able64. I will be giving you a call. Hope this means you will be coming out. There have been quit a few Drivers as well as businesses donate to this event.

Just a reminder though, that drivers Do Not have to bring a thing. Serpa Custom Cycles will be bringing a couple of Bikes for show. This event is to support racing in Corpus Christi.

Maybe the Hornets Nest, Can setup a BURNOUT Competition.... Be judge'd and the Winner gets free decal or something, Just an idea. You Coming GB and bringing the Winner Juice? lol, And if everything goes as plan, That i am still working on, We mite have some {OWLS} :) :) Comming out with us. Also a Question are we going to have power there, or we gonna need a Genaritor???

Maybe the Hornets Nest, Can setup a BURNOUT Competition.... Be judge'd and the Winner gets free decal or something, Just an idea. You Coming GB and bringing the Winner Juice? lol, And if everything goes as plan, That i am still working on, We mite have some {OWLS} :) :) Comming out with us. Also a Question are we going to have power there, or we gonna need a Genaritor???

Yes there is power but to be sure that there is enough for all You can bring your generator. See ya there Jan. 6

If I understand about this event from Shawn Of The Bug,,,,AKA Splat...err I mean Spider,the purpose of the BBQ is to get racers of all disiplins to get togerther to start a new year of racing and to celebrate living in a country that allows us that privilage.I understand the party is open to any racer,asphalt,dirt straight line or bikes to meet and talk racing and also to offer any information requested about CC Speedway in paticular.Bring your racer and show it off or your scrapbook.A chance to meet people from other tracks too.You too Oldtimer,in case you need a special invi ation.You might call this a New Years party for racers.Past,present and future.And a membership drive.This event is being hosted by a handfull of racers,not the track,and could use a little support.I hear Willy Nelson will sing there too.I think it would be intresting to have people from other tracks share their plans as well.I just havent figgured out why anyone would need electricity. :o Better to Haul ass than be one. :)

:D

you need power for xmas lights :lol:

DO YOU NEED AGENERATOR? & DO YOU NEED SOMETHING TO HELP OUT ON BBQ? BRISKET? ILL GET ONE FOR YOU. 937 2583

Thank you for your contribution. A Brisket will be Great. Anymore info. your wife has my #.

Hey BRR96 just spoke to kelly kenning and working on him coming out to play will keep you informed and also another band coming out to play.

• 2 weeks later...

hey CJ,

going to bring enough "owls" for me & GB?? LOL

LOL, Rick i dunno if I can get that many Owls to come and play. Knowing us we get too many Owls out there we'll try to take feathers off. :lol: Lets go Guys time to Shine those Cars up, and Have some fun. Oh and one more thing Mr. bug.... The girls love the POKEY!!!! haha

Really??? Guess I am S.O.L, I got all my teeth.LOL, So {MR. Bugin} how do you plan to race Go Karts without your rear view mirror? going to be kinda hard isn't? :lol: , I also heard that The Three Amigos are coming out{brandon,justin,eddie} I think The Veterans mite want to sit this one out. So us Young guys don't Embarrass yall on the Kart track. :ph34r:

Really??? Guess I am S.O.L, I got all my teeth.LOL, So {MR. Bugin} how do you plan to race Go Karts without your rear view mirror? going to be kinda hard isn't? :lol: , I also heard that The Three Amigos are coming out{brandon,justin,eddie} I think The Veterans mite want to sit this one out. So us Young guys don't Embarrass yall on the Kart track. :ph34r:

You know where the kiddie tracks is :lol::lol:

Archived