I'm Baa-aack!

Budman

Just saying hello to everyone. Moved from Austin to Burnet County. The computer has been sitting in a box on the floor for two months. Finally got around to unpacking it, setting it up and finding an ISP out here.

I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, I can see. That should keep me busy for a while. My last post was on Oct. 4! :)

Aaron, good to hear from you. I've got a bunch of pics from last season for you I just got developed!

Gunnar, I've been busier than a "one legged man at an ................ " (No offense intended Papa) :lol:

Chase, what's up with the Stapps? What do ya'll have in store for us for '07?

Just saying hello to everyone. Moved from Austin to Burnet County. The computer has been sitting in a box on the floor for two months. Finally got around to unpacking it, setting it up and finding an ISP out here.

I've got a lot of reading to catch up on, I can see. That should keep me busy for a while. My last post was on Oct. 4! :)

Welcome home! Good to see you back in operation.

Nick

i'm guesing you never got the instant s.s. wood tick? smoke signal ?..........i was running out of wood , and then some nice man with sirens on his 1972 volare and volunteer on his shirt came by to remind me it was not smart to be trying to send messages at this point in time.

...........missed ya buddy.

Archived