Turkey Shootout

ks9166

I wanted to thank and congradulate,i cant spell, Owen for letting me be a part of this show and on how the show went. There was alot of cars in the pits so many that they had to extend the pits and there were alot of great racing fans in the stans both nights. The show was a little long but most everyone stayed because there was a lot of great close racing. A job well done to all the racers that made it out to support the track and good job to all the winners.See yall next year. GREAT SHOW OWEN

Abraham Mares III was definitely the car to beat in the Pure Stock Class. The Red # 4 Nova was dialed in great and with the veteran driver and close friend " Charley " at the wheel he showed all that Mares Race Team came to Race winning his heat Friday and feature also he sat on the pole for Saturaday's 30 lap A Main . When the Green dropped Mares and Car # 44 went to battling like they did a couple of weeks ago. This time Mares was out front and held of all comers # 44 got a flat and had to got to the rear and Mares extended his lead and 30 laps later he saw the checkered flag first and took home the $ 1000 prize money. Charley you showed that "Pappa Sonny learned you good" and done us all Proud so Like I always tell all racers do your best race them clean and most of all HAVE FUN and PUT ON A Great Show for the Fans cause without Fans we all are is"Going Around in Circles" Thanks to all Fans and Racers for the support I hope that you were happy at STS and will stay and go to Mc Allen this weekend end that is a little far for me for one day I work on Sat. Early Am. But hope for a good show at Rio Grande Sincerly Rainbow Man

Abraham Mares III

You did one HELL of a job, taking on the best that Corpus Christi could run at you and you beat then all back . That's a job well done in my book.

I was proud to see that your grandfather, Abraham Sr., your father, Abraham Jr. (Sonny), where in the stands to see your ViICTORY. (it's been along time coming but YOU did it) I know that all your family and friend where PROUD of you.

Let's do it again in 2007

PS I missed your father-in-law not being at the races. What's the deal???????

Thanks again to everyone it helps alot to have lots of family, freinds and fans.....Britlights it was not as easy as it looks after looking over and over on tape there was a few close call with the 44 car. I take my hat off to him for not taking me out. If it wasnt for the 50 car taking out 44 it would have been hell...... It was a blast to race with the best...I just hope next year my boy can hang with the big dogs like the sts drivers.....

Thanks again to everyone it helps alot to have lots of family, freinds and fans.....Britlights it was not as easy as it looks after looking over and over on tape there was a few close call with the 44 car. I take my hat off to him for not taking me out. If it wasnt for the 50 car taking out 44 it would have been hell...... It was a blast to race with the best...I just hope next year my boy can hang with the big dogs like the sts drivers.....

HEY HEY HEY, let clarify which 50 here,lol,lol, I took out no one, and congrats to Abe on a great run, was just happy to make the main and get 12th.

Jason Knight.... pm me please.

He is correct it was the 50 of Jason Knight and he did not take no one out he tryed to pass on the inside and spun himself out so he didn't hit the 44 and accedently got the left rear tire of the 44. And great job to everyone that made it out. See everyone next year.

Archived