in case you forgot

pbracing

GO IRISH!

...............there is always room on the wagon , but after tonight you will be called a johnny come lately.

where are all those people that said at the beginning of the year "we're not a one demensional team , we don't need vince young" ? maybe not but you need more of whatever it is you don't got. j/k

GO IRISH!

GO IRISH!

...............there is always room on the wagon , but after tonight you will be called a johnny come lately.

where are all those people that said at the beginning of the year "we're not a one demensional team , we don't need vince young" ? maybe not but you need more of whatever it is you don't got. j/k

GO IRISH!

Crazyhorse, check your PMs.

cs

oh well.............you win some you loose some.....the IRISH had two loses , to the # 2 and #3 teams in the nation , and next year is looking beautiful!

BUCKSHOT is the man.............i think alot of people forget how exciting he was to watch race. he would take chances and do things with lesser equipment that made him a contender when he really shouldn't have been. everybody likes to hate him because he did'nt remind you of your dad or neighbor , he wasn't lovable and he did'nt care .............he was there to race , not win a popularity contest (even though he did).

he might shock you at the snowball once he shakes off the rust.

? where is randy lajoie???????????????? that was a 1st class clown.

GO IRISH in 2007!!!!!!!!

im not going to make excuses for the longhorns. they were wooped by ohio state. and there are a couple other games they didnt particularily deserve to win. if they had vince young they would not necisarily be indefeated. they are lakin one big key they had last year. they got no heart. that is how i feel about it. tell me what you think is the problem.

Their main problem was 2 freshman QB's.... But what can you do the studs dont stay in school anymore (sad sad thing too) Just wait though, let those 2 QB's mature some and watch out becuase you know Texas is going to be always loaded at other positions every year...

GO LONGHORNS!!!!!

PS:: Remember the Aggies QB already had a year under his belt!!!!!!!

the problem is that vince young is gone and now mac brown has to coach....i am a texas fan but without vince young they just aren't the same team......when mac brown had vince young, he didnt have to actually coach, he could leave it up to vince and vince would make plays and make things happen......now he has to call plays that will keep his qb's alive........if they lose another game this season, they will be looking for brown's head on a stick.....jmo

the problem as i see it is greg davis he is calling vince youngs plays and vince isnt there to run em. get a full back find a tail back that is not scared to go thru the middle line up in the I and run the damn ball north south not east west.

I found this story, don't know if it has made the papers yet...............

AUSTIN, (TX)--University of Texas football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Mack Brown immediately suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to Longhorn players was the GOAL LINE CHALK. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Txtom,did you hear that "the john deere that hauled the UT wounded got more yardage than the UT offense"

Dang, Tommy, now that was cold....................

note to self--place this one in a special spot in the T.U. joke archive........

A few more for ya'll:

An Aggie and a UT fan were both in the Cotton Bowl restroom...after getting through w/ their business...the UT fan washed his hands and the Aggie didnt. The UT fan couldn't help but notice and said yea over in Texas, they teach us to wash our hands. The Aggie fan said, yea well in College Station, they teach us not to pee on our hands, and with that, he walked out.

Whats the only difference between Mack Brown and God.................................. God doesn't think he's Mack Brown.

How do you get an UT graduate off your porch?..................................................pay him for the pizza

What does an UT graduate say to an A&M grad?.......................................Welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order?

How do UT grads park in the Handicap parking?...............................They stick their diploma on the front windshield.

How many UT football players does it take to change a light bulb?..........Only one. But he gets three credit hours, a new car, and about $5,000 in cash for it.

How do you keep an UT student busy for a month? ...........Give him a package of M & M's and tell him to alphabetize them.

A UT grad wanted to get in the cattle business so he went out and bought a cow. After about 6 months a buddy asked him how it was going and he said, "I still don't have any calves yet". Another 2 or 3 months pass and the same friend ask again how it was going and he said, "I still don't have any calves yet". The buddy told him he needed a bull. So he took his cow to the auction and bought a bull.

An UT grad is driving home from work when his cell phone rings. He answers and his wife says "honey just wanted to warn you and let you know that I am watching the news and some idiot is driving on the wrong side of the interstate." The UT grad then replied " honey I am already on my way home, but your wrong it is not one idiot but hundreds of them."

Albert Einstein goes to a party. He introduces himself to a lady and says, "Hi, I'm Albert Einstein. What's you're IQ?".........."240," she says. "Great, we can discuss the mysteries of the universe and other things. We have a lot we can talk about " he replies. Later he is talking with a man and says, "Hi, I'm Albert Einstein. What's you're IQ?"......."145," he replies. "Great, we can talk about thermodynamics," says Albert. Later he is talking to another gentleman and says, "Hi, I'm Albert Einstein. What's you're IQ?........"43," the man manages to say. Einstein gets a puzzled look on his face for a minute then says, "How about them Longhorns?"

Did you hear about the UT grad that tried to race a train? ......................................... He hit the 7th car.

An UT grad was swirling from left to right on the road in his car. He was doing this for five minutes. Finally a cop pulls over and asks him, "Sir, why are you swirling from left to right?" The UT grad replies, "Well officer I was driving along when I saw a tree. I had to move left until I saw another tree. Practically everywhere I went, I saw a tree and I had to keep turning." Then the cop said, "Sir, that's your air freshener."

Do you know why UT installed artificial turf on their field? To keep the homecoming queens from grazing on the ground, but now they can't keep the groundskeeper from mowing it.

Archived