bagged an 8 point

Crazyhorse

everybody i know has been out atleast twice this season so far ............out of all these guys and gals i know of two that have managed to get anything.

well in the words of tator salad " slow that bullet down to 55mph and put head lights on it and they jump in front of it."..........my wife's mazda protege was an equal competitor for that beast.

i'm still fuming , i wanted to go back and make sure i won by finishing him off with a duel butter knife. god must have been tired when he created such a dumb animal.

About eleven years ago, my nephew Tommy, who lives in Ingram, bought him a new Chevy truck in Kerrville, and my brother sent him into San Antonio to pick up a front grill guard and a few other items. Since Tommy wanted the stuff painted to match the truck, he put the accessories in the boxes in the bed and headed back to Kerrville. About 15 minutes out of Kerrville, he hit a deer, doing about $4000 damage to the paper tag truck, which had a front grill guard in the bed.

we had some pet deer 5 doe.s one buck that buck only live to be 4 years old .seems he thought i was trying to get a date with one of his ladys and decided to take me on...

It's true that I call my wife, "Dear." But I think you've carried the deer thing a bit further than most... LOL

Nick

what happend.

Oldtimer,

We were coming back from the 2001 Snowball, and Big John had left Pensacola about 20 minutes before us.

Well, he whacked a deer in the fast lane of I-10 West right about the Mississippi/Louisiana State line.

When we went through there about 20 or so minutes later, there was a huge blood stain in the left lane, so much we could not go around it, but there was no deer remains to be found. In that short time, Big had gotten back moving, someone else cleared the carcass, and we are suspecting it became the sausage special at some coon-ass restaurant in Bogalusa that week.

Big's journey did not end there; He missed the Hammond bypass and ended up driving into New Orleans, where one of their posse presented him a bill for a couple hundred greenbacks.

If I remember right, he told me the car repair cost above $850, plus a couple hundred to Louisiana, and a trip back to pay, so it was an expensive first Snowball for him.

took a hacksaw to the scene of the crime this morning ,thought i'd claim those antlers for my 3,000 dollar loss reminder.............................turns out some redneck bagged an 8 pointer with out firing a shot , LOSER! bad sportsmanship on your part you one tooth wonder.

hey who you callin loser.finders keepers losers weepers. mighty fat round here this thanksgivin'. got them skweerills ya flattned last week too. followin' you around has cut my grocery bill in half.

ahem..... :D I shot a nice 10 pointer 2 weeks ago @ our ranch in Val Verde county. We've only had the place for 2 years (this being our 2nd) and it was the 1st trip I made. Well, long story short, I made dad stay up too late the night before ( well me, dad, and our friend Jim ;) ) so he slept in. He told me to choose which blind I want to hunt so I chose his <snicker>. Well, I got myself a nice 10pt. buck. LOL Dad was proud but you better believe he went back the following weekend :lol:

Archived