Robert Richardson

blueoval

Big John,

I can tell you this, when you race local latemodels or local stock cars you private life is private, however I am sure many newspaper writers would tell you that once you reach a stage in your career when you are a driver in a top notch series (i.e. craftsman trucks, busch or nextel) your private life is not private anymore and since Richardson has evidentally hit that point in his career I think it is fair to say that he has evidentally had some type of support from a private donor, usually being a private party or a family member. Once again, I am not asking about how much money they have in their bank accounts I was merely asking where did their money come from?

By the way, I pay for my racing right out of my pocket, no sponsors and that is why I am at the level I am at but if I had a family member or business that made a killing then I would also have a truck entered in the Craftsman Truck Series and I would be more than happy to tell you why I am so successful in making so much money and how I did it.

Well, not all that long ago it seemed as if half the open-wheel racers and a good number of the pro sports car set were dealing drugs on a major level to fund their racing; maybe supertx knows how many stock car programs were similarly afflicted, though most of the drugs in stock cars have been for, as they say, "personal use" rather than sale...

NO REAL REASON THIS WAS DELETED THE FIRST TIME SO I WILL POST IT AGAIN....

Speaking of big bucks and racing.

DIRT lost 18.7 million the first 9 months of 06.

What is their problem? They came in and bought a bunch of series and tracks that really dont make a lot (if any) money in the first place.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/793...41240e10qsb.htm

thanks for the money poorboy i managed to get your bank account number .you need to keep more in there . nah that money came from my will work for raceing sign . a man pulled up and paid me to get off that corner . he mumbled something to the fact that i hurt his eyes .the nerve .

The old saying is true,you can do anything you want if you set your mind to it and go for it.I did and never dreamed it would turn out the way it has with being on TV,in magazines and ads monthly and thousands of pictures on the internet from working in racing and getting paid for it

thanks for the money poorboy i managed to get your bank account number .you need to keep more in there . nah that money came from my will work for raceing sign . a man pulled up and paid me to get off that corner . he mumbled something to the fact that i hurt his eyes .the nerve .

That woulda been me. You ever been on bashers oldtimer?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived