Robert Richardson

blueoval

Chase,

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind telling us how much money you have in the bank and letting us know what your monthly salary is.

I'm not trying to be rude or nosey (cough, cough). The only reason I'm asking is that I noticed you don't always buy four new tires for every race. LOL

Nick

Not trying to be rude. Just wondering what type of business they are in?

I.e.

Greg Davidson- Electrical Company

Chris Davidson- Electrical Company

Welch- Lawyer

Bumbera- Speed Shop

Mullins- Romco

Chrudimski (sp?)- Volvo Trucking Repairs

Armendia- Plumbing

See what I am saying? I am not asking for their freakin bank info......Are we not allowed to discuss what racers do for a living on this forum?

Just curious....wouldn't gossip on a racing forum be ok as long as it isn't full of profanity and bashing?His question is a very popular one in the stands among race fans who are curious and wowed by the subject.

TD - The post is still up, right?

And don't I have a right to post an opinion just like anyone else?

Nick

Are we not allowed to discuss what racers do for a living on this forum?

i dance at a place called the 'greasy pole ' wed. thru fri. night. usually between 1am and closing , they tip better the later it gets , something to do with being piss drunk i suppose.

...........i'm not proud of it , but i have to support my habit somehow.

if youre ever in the area , ask the bouncer if you can talk to Noodle (stage name).

i know some people may frown on it , but like i said i do what i gotta do...............thanX for asking.

Blueoval sure used a big spoon.Are you ok Nick?I only asked that because there aren't a lot of topics on here about the racers themselves.Most race fans are curious about who they watch go in circles.I never mean't anything durogatory by my question.It was a straight forward question.I keep getting confused when I start thinking the sport of stock car racing is a form of entertainment for the FANS as well as an activity for the racers.I as a fan see ss99 basically state that their public sport is none of us fans buisness so butt out and Crazy Horse's sarcasm seems to be mocking Blueoval's curiosity and interest.I just hope the fans reading this thread don't feel like going out to the track is none of their buisness also.

When I see fans with the programs they are generally reading the driver's bios,in hopes of getting as much info about their favorite racer as possible.

Either way this is still a great forum for racing info,whether on a personal level or not.

Peace out.....cya at the races B)

I as a fan see ss99 basically state that their public sport is none of us fans buisness so butt out

Peace out.....cya at the races B)

I didn't mean to come across quite that strong, but maybe it did. I just feel like fans wondering about it and talking about it amongst themselves is one thing, but to start a discussion about it on a public forum is another.

And yes, the sport is public, the lives and livlihoods of the racers are not.

Most people wouldn't walk up to a guy who appears to make two banks a month and ask, "so where do get all your money from?" So why do the same thing here?

sarcasm?

j/k...........i'm an automotive painter at a body shop...............my grandfather and family help me support my racing.

i'm rationed a portion of government cheese and live in a van down by the river.

blue oval, where do u get all your money from, how do you pay for the internet to come on this site? no one asks cause no one cares. the fact is richardson is racing a truck, how it is funded is none of my or your business. if you really want to know, call up big rob, or better yet catch him at a truck race in person and ask him that question, im sure he has no problem telling you.

big john

we get a few dollars i mean a few from sponsers the rest is from breaking into vans down by the river.

im a union electrician so its lots of over time.vickers old man owns cv products lots of the now adays stars

are rich or know some one.unlike danny hamlin.does anybody want to sponser stock car?everybdy have happy thanksgiving ill be working night all weekend.

Ok... i called out the hounds and found out where the money is coming from.....

Investigative reporter hanging out in the virtual world of www.... found out that he made $174,489... by showing up at that race track this year and riding around in a truck....

I think that paid for the haul full for the rig... maybe some food too...

i dance at a place called the 'greasy pole ' wed. thru fri. night. usually between 1am and closing , they tip better the later it gets , something to do with being piss drunk i suppose.

...........i'm not proud of it , but i have to support my habit somehow.

if youre ever in the area , ask the bouncer if you can talk to Noodle (stage name).

i know some people may frown on it , but like i said i do what i gotta do...............thanX for asking.

Horse I can always count on you to say something to pick me up whe n I'm feeling down! THANKS!!

Aaron you have too much time on your hands but I think you got the price of Bigjohn's beer tab mixed in your results...

Shawn...LOL... Nuff said... Guess thats one way to pay the way...

Oh my personal opionion is that the average person doesnt need to know how the racing is paid for but most will tell you if you ask nicely....

Archived