Hey, Where's Big?

Budman

I heard he was trying to open a tube of Super Glue with his teeth and it busted open, which glued his fingers to his lips. Mona being the Nurse and friend she is tied him down to his bed to keep from hurting himself, camo31 also a friend tried to pour super glue remover on him but accidently grabbed cement glue while tator tried to call 911 but told jody he couldnt find the #11 on the phone HA HA HA HA GOOD WAY TO KEEP HIM SHUT IF YOU ASK ME ;)

Guest bigfat

Stan,

Good to know. I'm as ready as I can be after 2 races on slicks. I'll bring my A game........... Not sure I've got an A game yet. I'll just bring game. :lol:

Stan,

Good to know. I'm as ready as I can be after 2 races on slicks. I'll bring my A game........... Not sure I've got an A game yet. I'll just bring game. :lol:

Bringing your A game huh? That means everyone else just needs to bring their H game...lol

WOW, I haven't even noticed that he was being quiet. DAH, that's because I still have to listen to him at the shop. I think I will use the super glue on his beer can. I just needed the idea. Thanks Charlie. I just don't know about tying him up in bed. I don't ever plan on being anywhere near a bed and Jody at the same time.LOL Those 2 words just do not go together for me. I will leave that for camo31 and Tator.

Guest bigfat

wkr77,

OUCH. This is what happens when someone tries to lay low for a while. I thought we were boys????

Mona,

It's cheaper on the street????????????? :ph34r:

WOW, I haven't even noticed that he was being quiet. DAH, that's because I still have to listen to him at the shop. I think I will use the super glue on his beer can. I just needed the idea. Thanks Charlie. I just don't know about tying him up in bed. I don't ever plan on being anywhere near a bed and Jody at the same time.LOL Those 2 words just do not go together for me. I will leave that for camo31 and Tator.

Sorry Mona i meant to say the bed of his truck :D:D:D

Just giving you a hard time for not being on the "top ten posters of the day" on here for three days straight... Come on Big, I'm sure you'll bring your A game if you remember to change your oil first...lol :D

-Tim-

is the 77 entry gonna bring 'A' car............? 3 yrs. still no car , tim. i'm beginning to think you are full of rubbish.

Archived