Congratulations

South Texas Speedway

Here are the official 2006 season points champions for South Texas Speedway.

Modifieds - Steve Whiteaker Jr.

Limited Modifieds - Steve Whiteaker Sr.

Super Stock - Mark Gavlik

Street Stock - Bill Stephens

Pure Stock - Darenger Nesloney

Texas Thunder - EJ Gilpin

Bomber - Ralph Postell

We would like to say Thanks to all the drivers that competed at STS this season for our innagural season we had 258 drivers compete in 7 different classes.

We will be having a banquet to honor all of our drivers in January so please keep watching the website for details. Hope to see everyone this weekend for some more great racing action.

Owen

WHATS UP YALL. NOT MUCH HERE JUST HANGIN OUT NORTH OF BAGHDAD RIGHT ABOUT NOW. CONGRATS TO ALL THE CHAMPS BUT BOY IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN SEEING TWO WHITEAKERS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. :D SORRY I COULDNT BE THERE TO ENJOY IT WITH U GUYS SO I GUESS THAT MEANS WERE GONNA HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR SO I CAN BE THERE. YALL HAVE A GOOD ONE AND ILL BE BACK ON LATER

P.S. COULD SOMEONE PRINT THIS OUT AND TAKE IT TO THE DRIVER OF THE 128 MOD. IM SURE HE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FEW COPIES OF THE FINAL STANDINGS AND GO AHEAD AND HIGHLIGHT THE TWO NAMES AT THE TOP. THANKS TELL HIM ITS FROM DUSTIN HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA CANT WAIT TO BE BACK IN THE RACING FAMILY LATERS

89 CREWMEMBER

B) 89 CREWMEMBER,

If this is Justin, this is Larry's friend Dennis from CC Speedway. I'm at Anaconda in the LSA OPS support center (computers, communications). You get around there, stop in and you'll see pictures of the #35 car just to the right of the door way around my desk. That's my desk as the OPS Chief. Stop in and say hey. Master Sgt Roberts (USMC) is there when I'm not. B)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Archived