Thanks STS

thumper

I just had to say thanks to STS for a wonderful nite of DIRT TRACK racing.I put what I thought was the best set up for a dry slick track and the track was a very heavy fast track.My car worked good which means it will not be good on dry afterall.Guess I still dont know what Im doing.Anyway thats the best dirt track I raced since Riverside.Turn right to go left.Max power.Few yellows all nite.None for us.I hope its always like this.Better to have mud in your face than dirt in your eyes. :D Congrats to all the championship winners.

Well I cant say to much about the track cause I dont have a car right now but I do know it was fast. Gb one ? for ya .do you think you would have won if CC was open lol? Anyway cant wait till I get the car ready so I can get back out there abd race. Tired of watching already. STS is the best track I have I been to. Alor of fun.

F12,you need to get done soon,the Stock Car Championships are just around the corner.I hear we have a good purse and open rules.Kinda sounds like a run what you brung race to me. :P You would have loved Sat track,major power slides.Theres also a 1000 to win race at Gator on Haloween when we are off that you and EJ would do good at.Also Octoberfast at San Antonio.And only Mader thinks a guy can only do well on only one track.Anyone can win on any track. ;)

Congratz to E.J. on winning the tx thunder championship. Thats two in three years at two different tracks. Thats not bad at all. ford12, not a bad job throwing a wrench at that thing also. I'll buy both you guys a beer at the drivers banquet. Neon Will

Hey EJ, this weekend will the the Thunders running on Saturday night.

Jason I really need some website help, On this Saturday the only classes that will be racing are Modifieds, Limited Modifieds, Street stocks, Pure Stocks, and Texas Thunders, we have decided not to run the Super Stocks or the Bombers.

Archived