will STS legal cars be allowed at oktoberfast?

Guest RandyBorlace

Randy

We would love to have the STS cars at Oktober"fast". please call me tomorrow and lets talk about what the cars have. I have been talking with another fellow racer of yours at STS about the pure stock also and will have his answer tomorrow also.

Thanks again and sorry you couldnt get hold of me today.

Rick Day

Well, now that thas has been taken care of (thanks, Rick) does anyone know what kind of RPM's to expect on American Racer Slicks with a 5.59 final?

The answer depends on alot of things. An accomplished driver at SAS will get more revs out of it than a rookie. A car that is set up well will hit more revs than one with handling problems. Another factor is how well your motor package can handle the revs. I'm guessing you'll be between 7200 and 7600 depending on how well that buggy gets around the track. I wouldn't want to do that for 50 laps, but you may be OK with it.

Guest RandyBorlace

another person told me 7200, and i am content with that, the driver is an accomplished driver, and the car handles well (2nd last year at oktoberfast before the DQ for weight) so now i am wondering does anyone have any american racer take offs i can get CHEAP?

Archived