msd

HiTech

havent had the time untill this week to check out our msd .cant find my instuctions on how to test it if there is any .heres the problem may be something else but . the last night at cc our car would run great for ten laps and just long enough to win the heat after the flag it just shut off .got a push to the pits and it restarted .so . got to the feature and ran maybe 8 laps and it just shut off agan .no warning .no miss no nothing .like it lost fire .now like i said havent had a chance to check it yet .but does the box ever do that .going to check the coil and battery and module at work .but dont know how to check the box .any ideals .second year running this set up .so im just a pup on this system .thanks .

Mader, it is possible that the flagman has a remote control that shuts the msd off at any given time. The only reason I think it is the flagman is because you said "after the flag". I would start with him first. I hope this helps, Neon Will

funny stuff guys .that would be better for me if that flagman could do that but it also happend on the back strieght ..and now would you please get him to push that remote again .i need to start it .this weekend or we cant make it to sas . but anyway thanks for your answer . funny or not . and pacecar thank you .

Archived