Results

stsfan68

Well, here is the winners for last night's features:

First off, we have the Pure Stocks who, I believe, was Gene Hyde in the 44 car. (This is the only race that I am not totally sure about.)

Secondly, Scott Turner in the 18 took the win after a great battle for first with 66 Jim Rabe.

Thirdly, James Myers in the 47 car won the Street Stock feature.

Next, in the Limited Modifieds, Steve Whitaker senior 88 won.

Steve Majek in the 82 took the win in the Modified division.

Tom Thower in the 52 won the Bomber feature.

Again this is not absolute but just what I remember. Thanks for all who came out last night; it was really great. And also I had a ton of fun subbing in as the announcer. I have never had the oppurtunity to do that. So thanks Owen for giving me that chance. I will see yall later.

Anthony Carlisle

Well, here is the winners for last night's features:

First off, we have the Pure Stocks who, I believe, was Gene Hyde in the 44 car. (This is the only race that I am not totally sure about.)

Secondly, Scott Turner in the 18 took the win after a great battle for first with 66 Jim Rabe.

Thirdly, James Myers in the 47 car won the Street Stock feature.

Next, in the Limited Modifieds, Steve Whitaker senior 88 won.

Steve Majek in the 82 took the win in the Modified division.

Tom Thower in the 52 won the Bomber feature.

Again this is not absolute but just what I remember. Thanks for all who came out last night; it was really great. And also I had a ton of fun subbing in as the announcer. I have never had the oppurtunity to do that. So thanks Owen for giving me that chance. I will see yall later.

Anthony Carlisle

Anthony....(ahem) the Thunders ran last night too!!

Guest Hot Head

in the thunders 1st G.B. Carter, 2nd Rick Russell, 3rd Will Robertson, 4th E.J. Gilpin, and 5th Randy Smith. thats the top five. im not sure about the rest of the field.

Dennis,

GB might have his car for sale...I think he burned it up trying to keep us from getting around!!! He was pushed off the track to the pits. Didn't get to talk to him after the race...but I heard it was steaming in the winners circle and dumped some liquid...

Dennis,

GB might have his car for sale...I think he burned it up trying to keep us from getting around!!! He was pushed off the track to the pits. Didn't get to talk to him after the race...but I heard it was steaming in the winners circle and dumped some liquid...

nah rick that was just gb old age .comeing from that car if you know what i mean .

Archived