A fresh pretty face

osbornefan04

rumor has it that a certain "pretty" little hot shoe from thr might be getting a full sponsored ride for tsrs for the 2007 season gee i hope to see that then ace can get whooped by 2 yes thats right two women on a regular basis i hope it works out will be an interesting season i also hear that stan eastly has his eye on a car for the 07 season can anybody confirm or deny ...............................................any more good rumors floating about

osbornefan04 you must really be jealous of ace, you have to make everything all about him don't you? And just so you know, I know exactly who you are. You may not have the guts to let people know who you are, but that's ok. You are so childess it's funny. You can't just say congratulations to that person who is getting the sponsorship, you have to try to start [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/21/06], but then again, that is just who you are.

i thought ya'll were talking about fast18 in a late model. who is the pink rhino,don't they sell propane or somethin man i'm confused i've been painting in the shop for 10 hourz and came in to see if therr were inny rezporators for sell. oh well bav teeew work

i was just asking about good rumors and it turned into the damn ww3 and debbiec i was just giving him hell this time because he hasnt done anything "yet" because lord knows they need all the cars they can get especially after running all the poor boy racers outta there but i have a feeling an underdog will prevail in the next season or 2 and good luck to all hope the rumor is true about tracy [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/21/06]

What "poorboy" racers has TSRS run off?

Why do you hide who you are anyway osbornefan04, if you truly believe all that you say, have the [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/21/06] to stand behind it...Or you can go on being a very bitter [edited out by Nick Holt, 9/21/06] ...sorry nick!

it's me i gotta admit it. i'm osbornefan04. no harm no foul..........

sorry i caused such a stink.

- nick holt

Every driver will have fans that go to the races just to see them race and the same driver will also have a few haters in the stands no matter how good or bad the driver is. So osbfan I do appreciate you going and spending your money at the track even though your not cherring for me. ;)

ACE

racegirl TSRS has run off all the "poorboy" racers by

changing the following rules

1 105 wheel base(for 4 drivers)

2 mini clutch (for three drivers)

3 6.25 connecting rods (for one driver)

4 transponder (which I like)

and so on and so on

when you listen to the select few it is not always best for the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many changes to fast will kill a class.

I remember at one time someone saying something

about doing what they can about the cost of racing.

TSRS has jumped on the express lane the last few

years listening to a select few,a very select few,and

not even asking what the majority of the racers want.

Or I should state I have never been asked,but I don't have big money,I don't have a big sponsor,I just want

to race and promote my track when they will let me.

This post is way to long and nobody with TSRS cares so well who cares.

If you try and talk to someome with TSRS they are too good to even listen to you.

Boy I miss the days racing at Longhorn.

1 105 wheel base(for 4 drivers)

2 mini clutch (for three drivers)

3 6.25 connecting rods (for one driver)

4 transponder (which I like)

and so on and so on

#4 we had from the get go. I believe, if I remember correctly the other three concerns had to do with TSRS trying to bring the Late Model cars closer on the rules so that drivers could race TSRS & other events like @ SAS, I think Nick could even jump in on this one. Isn't this a common discussion of TXSZ with all classes?

This post is way to long and nobody with TSRS cares so well who cares.
If you try and talk to someome with TSRS they are too good to even listen to you.
These are truly two sad statements and I am amazed and saddened they came from you! I am truly sorry that you feel this way! Trying to keep racing alive is sometimes a no win situation, not that I am the only person that is, but I guess this is what some people like to hear.

Sincerely,

Hotrod

you no mary ann i feel the same way i dont have alot of money and such but i put all i could into my ss to come out and support car count i didnt drive anybody dirty but was accused of mirror driving" let me let you in on a secret I DONT HAVE A MIRROR" then you said i could hear him .............. wrong again and was told i needed to quiet my car after it was passed by tech hell i can sometimes hear one or two cars over my own i dont recall those cars being told to quiet there cars down you no mary ann i have known you all my life and i am not trying to bash you hell you are almost like family to me but you have forgotten about the little mans input even if you have the big money racers out there the little man cant even get in the stands and i am not trying to tell you how to run your track or series just that everyone has opinions on the rules and you should atleast hear them out hell have a rules meeting like we had so many times for longhorn that is what was strived for was the little man if you didnt make a race they were on the phone calling you wanting to know why not they listened to everyones input they made rules to fit pockets of small amounts of cash they just had it all and had a hell of a car count 90% of the time till kyle opened i cant remember one time that the hobbys didnt have atleast 2 heats and the streets 3 or 4 and sometimes chancy races but you know that ........ you were the track champion a hell of a person and a wonderfull lady now you just dont even listen anymore........ ..........................again not intended as a bash just a reality check or whatever i love watching the tsrs and would love to drive it someday you are doing a hell of a job with it and i hope it continues to grow back to strength like past years but try this sit down this week or next or even next month and call every driver that is registered at thr ask them how they liked the season aske them geez anything just let them know you care and your car count will grow tremendously next year and doing a post isnt quite personal enough like if you have a problem with this post i would hope you called me and i we talk about it might be arguing but atleast you care enough to call and argue just try it any ways i though this thread was about rumors???????????? lol

you no mary ann i feel the same way i dont have alot of money and such but i put all i could into my ss to come out and support car count i didnt drive anybody dirty but was accused of mirror driving" let me let you in on a secret I DONT HAVE A MIRROR" then you said i could hear him .............. wrong again and was told i needed to quiet my car after it was passed by tech hell i can sometimes hear one or two cars over my own i dont recall those cars being told to quiet there cars down you no mary ann i have known you all my life and i am not trying to bash you hell you are almost like family to me but you have forgotten about the little mans input even if you have the big money racers out there the little man cant even get in the stands and i am not trying to tell you how to run your track or series just that everyone has opinions on the rules and you should atleast hear them out hell have a rules meeting like we had so many times for longhorn that is what was strived for was the little man if you didnt make a race they were on the phone calling you wanting to know why not they listened to everyones input they made rules to fit pockets of small amounts of cash they just had it all and had a hell of a car count 90% of the time till kyle opened i cant remember one time that the hobbys didnt have atleast 2 heats and the streets 3 or 4 and sometimes chancy races but you know that ........ you were the track champion a hell of a person and a wonderfull lady now you just dont even listen anymore........ ..........................again not intended as a bash just a reality check or whatever i love watching the tsrs and would love to drive it someday you are doing a hell of a job with it and i hope it continues to grow back to strength like past years but try this sit down this week or next or even next month and call every driver that is registered at thr ask them how they liked the season aske them geez anything just let them know you care and your car count will grow tremendously next year and doing a post isnt quite personal enough like if you have a problem with this post i would hope you called me and i we talk about it might be arguing but atleast you care enough to call and argue just try it any ways i though this thread was about rumors???????????? lol

well said for all tracks and drivers .

Archived