San Antonio, Pleasonton Dirt Track Drivers

Rainbow Man

I'm looking for any response on a drivers Recognitiion BBQ Picnic for all drivers that race dirt in the Sa, Pleasonton Area in 2006 . I know alot of you from CC area did so if interested Pm or Email me to give your input at M71rainbow@aol.com thanks trhis is for the drivers, crews, famalies and kids too. I need input and any support that you can give thanks Rainbow Man.

this from rainbow man , to clear up anty confusion anyone my have.

Mike the track doesn't not want their name used and it done for the year no tropies awards ,money or anything for the 2006 race season so I'm tring to get an input on any interest to have one if not then that's ok .I want alot to come if we have it. But I will not name the track or owners as too their wishes Rainbow Man

Thanks Frank I have always tryied to make a night at the races one to remember and have fun too. I hope we get a good response to this . You and the boys are invited i will have time , date and location to come it will be a Sunday afternoon so we don't conflict with any of the shows up coming . Rainbow Man

Archived