Need Help with upcoming event.

Hey guys and gals we need some help putting the Friday night Wreckfest together for September 29th. We need boats and trailers and we can trade tickets for them or work something out, also we need all the enduro cars out there to come out for round 2 of fun. On that Friday we are going to run a 100 lap feature for the Enduro cars plus 360 race, reverse race, blind fold race, tug a war, boat and trailer, and a 2 car chain race. Pure stocks are legal for everything but the 100 lap race.

100 lap race will be 500 to win, 300, 200, 100, 75, 50, 25 to everyone else.

360 Race = 100 to win, 50 to second.

Blind Fold Race = 100 to win, 50 to second.

reverse Race = 100 to win, 50 to second.

Tug a war = 100 to win, 50 to second.

chain race=100 to win, 50 to second

Please come out and have some fun and support the races.

Owen

what are the rules on the motor for the enduro race?does it have to be totally stock or what? and how much does it coast to enter it. And can we have a full cage? see i have an old purestock but i got it with no motor and put a 350 in it but im not sure on the cam lift can u help me out with this?

Thanks.

The rules are stock, stock, stock, the engine can have any cam lift as long as it is a stock GM product, if we feel we need to in tech we will ask the driver to pull the cam out so we can verify the part number if the number is ground off the car will be disqualified, need to have stock gears for the car, the whole concept is to have a stock car off the street put a roll cage in it and coome race. It is not supposed to be one car running away from the field by 6 or 8 laps, now if someone does that and they are legal then more power to them.

Hope this helps.

ok, to all you drivers that have ever had a family member, crew member, co-worker, or fan try to tell you how to drive it is time to make them put up or shut up, what I am talking about is blind fold race on the 29th, As the driver you will be blind folded and that person that seems to know more about how to do it than you will get to tell you what to do in the seat next to you.

should be a good ride and great for the fans. I know there are a few drivers out there that need to do this with their wives.

Get them beast ready to go and lets have some fun Sept. 29th.

Looks like we have a good start to this event, thanks to Donna Miller she has rounded up about 10 boats, and Eddy Ross has a 23 ft sail boat we will be getting, should be pretty crazy, now we need some cars to pull some of this stuff, there are 2 BBIIGG Boats may need some enduro trucks to pull those, will allow overload racing springs on rear of enduro truck if pulling large boat new rule!

Anyway keep it up guys should be a great night!

Thanks

Owen

talked to carol yokum lst night said she still had some boats and trailers out at ccspeedway for free just go by and get them i wont get to do any of the races but will be there to support our track

Someone get poorboy a car to drive and have an extra seat in it to let Oldtimer tell him where to go. :lol:

aslong as you ride on the front bumper . cuz it would be blind leading the blind . so we would need a good bumper pad .oh shoot i forget you are to skinnie . all we would fill is snap crackle and crunch . :lol:

:P Lalo and All Ya'll Others,

If you guys are making copies of races and feel like supporting some Sailors and Marines over here in IRAQ, make us a copy too (DVD's). We only have a DVD player and finally got a big screen TV from the Brits to show them on. We'd love to see these races cause we haven't got anything in a while. We're thursty for racin" ya know, and Thanks ahead of time. :P

Mail DVD's to:

OSC(SW) Dennis J Ward

Expeditionary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

dennis.ward@me.navy.mil

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Archived