CONGRATULATIONS, NICK!

debwill

Nick Holt won't be at the races tonight . . . he and his wife are celebrating their 25th anniversary this evening.

Congratulations, Nick!

Oh by the way, I'm ahead of you by a few years (32 years for us)!

How about the rest of you?

Nothing says I love you like 2 tickets to the races. Who could resist the catered BBQ dinner at the famed bleacher top retreat. She kept you this long Nick, you need to treat her right. You can top the night off with a moonlit walk thru the paddock area.

Congrats on your first 25

Congrats to the Holts!

If I told my wife I was taking her to the race track for our anniversary she probably would divorce me. :lol:

You know how they are. Before we were married, she was perfectly happy to go to the track with me. But after that she would say "That's OK, you go ahead." I sometimes wonder what she's been doing all those Saturday nights I am at the track. :huh:

Congrats to the Holts!

If I told my wife I was taking her to the race track for our anniversary she probably would divorce me. :lol:

You know how they are. Before we were married, she was perfectly happy to go to the track with me. But after that she would say "That's OK, you go ahead." I sometimes wonder what she's been doing all those Saturday nights I am at the track. :huh:

you should be amazed that she even took you in the first place .im am with my wife .. 23 years together .20 years come on october 22 with her birtday on the 17 and my sons birthday on the 15 .so xmas money all gone in october . And budman she is probably hanging out with my wife . happy anniversary nick . do like i do keep her feeling sorry for you .

Congrats Nick and your wife. That is absolutely wonderful. Larry and I will be married 43 yrs November 28, 2006. Long time with that one. LOL.

Ain't it great..............................................

Congratulations Nick....reminds me of the guy at his 25th anniversary party. The son found him alone in the back crying like a baby." Pop, I never seen you so emotional before " sez the boy,

" This anniversary must mean a lot to you"

"Yes it does, When I was dating your Mom, her Dad caught us together and told me if I didn't marry her he would get me sent to jail for 25 years.... Today I could have been a free man!"

On the subject of anniversary---

The Forgotten Wedding Anniversary

Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really hacked. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 4 seconds, AND IT BETTER BE THERE".

The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough, there was a small box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral services for Ed have been scheduled for Friday.

Congratulations, Nick.

Archived