San Antonio area dirt drivers

I'm lookin to have a dirt track drivers recognition BBQ Picnic to celebrate the 2006 race season. To eat and bench race and enjoy our racin family this will be my last year in Texas movin to Colorado to race asphalt. Please email or pm me if you would be interested lookin in October time frame in the Pleasonton area email at M71rainbow@aol.com thanks let's talk about our great or not so great year we had. Remember if you are hear to complain then it was better then now to be here Sincerly Rainbow Man M71 rainbow@aol.com or pm me

no body interested at all? what's the deal it is for you the race drivers and crew members we all like to be noticed this is your chance. I'm looking for alot of interest to make it happen I have always supported the local tracks now it's time to support me so I can recognize what you have worked and played hard all season long for IT'S A PARTY come on and answer back

I'm confused here. What is this get together for? San Antonio area dirt track drivers? Is this an awards deal or is this sanctioned by any track? Is this just for some of your friends to get together?

I have had a couple of emails about this from people wanting to know the above and I sure couldn't tell them what it was all about. Can you fill us in?

Nick

Archived