TPS Races - $1,000 to win

i say its gonna be more than a few doughnuts maybe a bug sweep of the whole season. What that would be 3 wins a piece. Hey it could happen.

That would be quite the upset. I can't wait. Btw, wouldn't that be 5 bugs since your adding one next year?

Who is adding one next year??

5 Bugs...Its an invasion!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes: you might need a re-count :ph34r:

So how many more bugs are you going to bring - one or two??

ITS AN INFESTATION!!!!

:lol: LOL... :lol:

From your prior posts, Pepsiblue - I think the whole field may have a new car to try to beat!! You going to make it out there for OktoberFast???

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualifying Order - San Antonio Speedway - Race # 11 - October 7, 2006  

Order Car # r Driver/Hometown    2006 points

1 - 07  Mike O'Connor/Weatherford, TX  … 2 … points

2 - 3 r Jesse Sandoval Jr/Corpus Christi, TX  … 4 … points

3 - 97  Kevin Hallman/Cibolo, TX   … 8 … points

4 - 18  Lanny Young/Kingsland, TX  … 11 … points

5 - 23 r Harry J.J. Osburn III/San Antonio, TX  … 16 … points

6 - 7  Jesse Sandoval/Corpus Christi, TX  … 18 … points

7 - 50 r Rick Dawdy/San Antonio, TX  … 19 … points

8 - 38  Dave Parks/San Antonio, TX   … 23 … points

9 - 84 r D. J. Roggenkamp/Lumberton, TX  … 29 … points

10 - 78 r Adam McCosh/Cibolo, TX  … 30 … points

11 - 72  Candi Hogan/Cedar Park, TX  … 33 … points

12 - 55 r John Miesen/Marion, TX                      … 33 … points

13 - 94  Harlon Hatcher/Converse, TX  … 33 … points

14 - 29L  Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi, TX  … 34 … points

15 - 66  Ariel Arredondo/Kingsville, TX  … 36 … points

16 - 71  Bruce Mabrito/San Antonio, TX  … 39 … points

17 - 19  Lloyd Hart/San Antonio, TX  … 44 … points

18 - 22  Harry Osburn Jr./San Antonio, TX  … 47 … points

19 - 1  Bryce Dishman/Devine, TX    … 48 … points

20 - 2  Jack Dishman/Devine, TX  … 50 … points

21 - 33  Jamie Garner/San Antonio, TX  … 52 … points

22 - 74  John Wasek/Austin, TX  … 69 … points

23 - 48  Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX  … 76 … points

24 - 4 r Joshua Tuttle/San Antonio, TX  … 82 … points

25 - 15  Tom Johnson/Kingsland, TX            … 89 … points

26 - 20  Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX   … 106 … points

27 - 70  Donnie Moore/Hutto, TX  … 148 … points

Note:  This qualifying order will change as additional entries are received.

Hey Neil,

It looks like TPS will once again have the largest field of cars... Should we be asking Terry for the Front Paved Row in the pits, and maybe 100 laps??? I am thinking this list doesn't include a lot of the cars that plan to be there, like some of the CC cars. B)

HART no i wont be there . dont wanna give people a heart attack .by showing up .besides this is a great payout of a race. this is really big for all 4 cyl cars . wouldnt wanna start a bunch of fights and stuff. so ill make things easy and juststay in corpus. if lalo needs help he has a cell phone he knows my number but i just wanna say good luck to all the racers going there and hopefully its a nice clean race and no one gets hurt

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Hey CRT - While I was wondering if you would, it was actually TPS22 that asked...LOL...

Don't worry, I'm sure there will not be any fights, just good old fashioned racing!! I think this will be the one that should not be missed, and will be talked about for a long time!

I am guessing we will have well over 30 cars pull through the gate. Come out and join us. If a Ford wins, you may have to eat a little crow, but don't worry, just have LALO bbq it. :P LOL...

Seriously - Thanks for the wish of good luck, and I agree that I hope it is a nice clean race and no one gets hurt!!

I can definitly feel it. Just glad im part of the air cooled secret service. And yes we will be bringing all we can to the next two races. John Miesen #55

Same here. These next two races, people will be having flashbacks to back when the 78 was a constant front runner. See y'all in San Antonio.

Qualifying Order - San Antonio Speedway - Race # 11 - October 7, 2006  

Order Car # r Driver/Hometown    2006 points

1 - 07  Mike O'Connor/Weatherford, TX  … 2 … points

2 - 3 r Jesse Sandoval Jr/Corpus Christi, TX  … 4 … points

3 - 97  Kevin Hallman/Cibolo, TX   … 8 … points

4 - 18  Lanny Young/Kingsland, TX  … 11 … points

5 - 23 r Harry J.J. Osburn III/San Antonio, TX  … 16 … points

6 - 7  Jesse Sandoval/Corpus Christi, TX  … 18 … points

7 - 50 r Rick Dawdy/San Antonio, TX  … 19 … points

8 - 38  Dave Parks/San Antonio, TX   … 23 … points

9 - 84 r D. J. Roggenkamp/Lumberton, TX  … 29 … points

10 - 78 r Adam McCosh/Cibolo, TX  … 30 … points

11 - 72  Candi Hogan/Cedar Park, TX  … 33 … points

12 - 55 r John Miesen/Marion, TX                      … 33 … points

13 - 94  Harlon Hatcher/Converse, TX  … 33 … points

14 - 29L  Lalo Leal/Corpus Christi, TX  … 34 … points

15 - 66  Ariel Arredondo/Kingsville, TX  … 36 … points

16 - 71  Bruce Mabrito/San Antonio, TX  … 39 … points

17 - 19  Lloyd Hart/San Antonio, TX  … 44 … points

18 - 22  Harry Osburn Jr./San Antonio, TX  … 47 … points

19 - 1  Bryce Dishman/Devine, TX    … 48 … points

20 - 2  Jack Dishman/Devine, TX  … 50 … points

21 - 33  Jamie Garner/San Antonio, TX  … 52 … points

22 - 74  John Wasek/Austin, TX  … 69 … points

23 - 48  Mike Knotts/Universal City, TX  … 76 … points

24 - 4 r Joshua Tuttle/San Antonio, TX  … 82 … points

25 - 15  Tom Johnson/Kingsland, TX            … 89 … points

26 - 20  Sergio Hexsel/Live Oak, TX   … 106 … points

27 - 70  Donnie Moore/Hutto, TX  … 148 … points

Note:  This qualifying order will change as additional entries are received.

Hey Neil,

It looks like TPS will once again have the largest field of cars... Should we be asking Terry for the Front Paved Row in the pits, and maybe 100 laps??? I am thinking this list doesn't include a lot of the cars that plan to be there, like some of the CC cars. B)

That would be nice, since I hear we'll be WAY off in the grass in turn 3. I'd go for 50 laps unless we can come up with an easier way of refueling the bug.

I can definitly feel it. Just glad im part of the air cooled secret service. And yes we will be bringing all we can to the next two races.              John Miesen #55

Same here. These next two races, people will be having flashbacks to back when the 78 was a constant front runner. See y'all in San Antonio.

adam you will always be in front .aslong as your on the track . well front of the leader even after he passes you . he got to come all the way around to pass you again . .and youll be in front again .and then again ................................................................................

......................................................... and once more AGAIN. :lol:

i have noticed that the porch clubs have been looseing cars lately . thier motors seem to just come up stolen . hmmmm .with all this bug talk .sounds to me like something is a little amiss . adam you guys need to come clean .

Now if we had porche engines hidden at Mike's shop, don't you think I'd be putting Donnie multiple laps down rather than how it is now, lol? Talk to Randy, he's the fast one out here, lol. And btw, you have good point there about me being in front of the leader, even though I'm a couple of laps down.

Hey all i have is an 1835 in the car and 1/2 of another one in pieces so i know its not me. Randy have you been stealing peoples motors to make herbie go faster. Adam may be out there tommorrow with the bug also depends on if we finish the bumpers so see you out there prob.

tick .tick tick tick tock . come on randy we are waiting for your responce .come out come out .i wont tell anyone if you are running a porch motor .for your answer to me just say it here on this page .i promis no one will ever read your responce on here but i . :rolleyes:

O.K. ,I will come clean,after all these years of running bugs and ghias,I have finally come to the conclusion that they are just no good,they are outdated,underpowered,and just plain hard to keep together,so therefore I am giving up and pursuing some other form of entertainment.................."NOT".............. I have decided to become the President of the A.S.S. club :) (Aircooled Secret Society)this club will be run under the Charter Saying "WE WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTILL A BUG/GHIA SITS IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE".........Can I get a thumbs up from all the aircooled supporters out there!!!!!!.............Oct. 7th "The Thunder" is coming in the form of four cylinders............THE TEXAS PRO SEDANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. ,I will come clean,after all these years of running bugs and ghias,I have finally come to the conclusion that they are just no good,they are outdated,underpowered,and just plain hard to keep together,so therefore I am giving up and pursuing some other form of entertainment.................."NOT".............. I have decided to become the President of the A.S.S. club :) (Aircooled Secret Society)this club will be run under the Charter Saying "WE WILL NOT GIVE UP UNTILL A BUG/GHIA SITS IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE".........Can I get a thumbs up from all the aircooled supporters out there!!!!!!.............Oct. 7th "The Thunder" is coming in the form of four cylinders............THE TEXAS PRO SEDANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!

Archived