TPS Races - $1,000 to win

hart from what we hear you have i think his name was josha's toyota the car that won in san antonio a couple of years back it used to be black in color suposed to be a very fast car and it will be a very fast car but it will still be a second place car right behind lalo's ford lol

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey CRT - I won't validate if you are correct or not at this point, but will say it is great to see you cheering for a Ford, and saying it will come in 1st place. I have said all along that there are a few Fords that can accomplish that!! In fact, I have "heard" of a Ford or two that has not seen action yet this year, but may come out, if needed...LOL... :o

Now if you want to see what my "ACE" is this year, buy my CRX. I do not need to play the ACE "car"d when the CRX can sweep the last two races. :P

Now if the CRX sells, I will have no choice. ;)

Hey Oldtimer, you awake this morn??? Someone check on Mike. it ain't like him not to post something by this time of day...hehehe.

snore snore . got to get my hansom rest . got to look my best after we take the oct race at both tracks .well just in case we do you know .its not a sin to dream is it .22 nice to see im miss.ed by someone .i guess you need a good laugh .hummmm .. nah the truth is i have been working 12 hour days lately to old to stay up late every night and tired .i know you.s fokes cant stand not to always have my imput .butt thats life :D

Dang it's hard to keep a secret sometimes...

nice car but is that seagull droppings on the hood . its white . ooh bad joke shame on me . myself just slaped me hard for that one .

LOL Mike... No that is a rush job to get it ready in time for Oktoberfast. I should have let the wife paint it. It would have looked great, then!! ;)

Well here Oldtimer ready to race SA race. Check the ride out.

hell ill take it .cant beat poop with it but i could smash the hell out of someones car as they go by .. and hart your car looked good to me .im blind what is it . and poorboy is looking for a ride . he can handle a fwd .and he said he would buy the tires . hell go for it . see poorboy im trying . be fun as hell to race with you again .you make a deal with hart .be sure and add my cut in the deal :D

Well here Oldtimer ready to race SA race. Check the ride out.

hell ill take it .cant beat poop with it but i could smash the hell out of someones car as they go by .. and hart your car looked good to me .im blind what is it . and poorboy is looking for a ride . he can handle a fwd .and he said he would buy the tires . hell go for it . see poorboy im trying . be fun as hell to race with you again .you make a deal with hart .be sure and add my cut in the deal :D

Thanks OT - That car is a world famous and extremely rare YUGO!!! We added one of Nick Holt's famous invisible air chassis underneath the body. It should be fast as all get up and GO... YUGO that is!!!! :blink:

If PoorBoy buys the Honda, yes I will cover a finder's fee!! B)

But if someone is really interested in it, they need to buy it soon...I need time to put the finishing touches on the YUGO!! :lol:

and 97 car...Thanks for spoiling the great surprise, we had planned a massive unveiling... :( ...oh well.... :lol::lol::lol:

hey that mader truck is mine no you cant have it but if i can race i.ll let you feel it . if you get my drift . and whats with the bug s .some kind of motor work we the inquireing minds want to know aboult . come on let us in .and i aint never seen a yugo . go worth a darn . so what has dotor .hart been doing behind our bumpers ..and randy lets role .

Come on Oldtimer.. Yugo as in Yugoslavia.. The pride of the former Soviet Union, affectionately known as Stalin's Revenge.. Next best thing to a Trabi (you know, 2 cycle as in motorcycle or outboard motor.. ) Come to think of it, I wish it was a Trabi. 2 cycles have been making 2 hp/ci for decades and it ain't two valves per cylinder it's no valves per cylinder... Let the blue smoke roll..

HART no i wont be there . dont wanna give people a heart attack .by showing up .besides this is a great payout of a race. this is really big for all 4 cyl cars . wouldnt wanna start a bunch of fights and stuff. so ill make things easy and juststay in corpus. if lalo needs help he has a cell phone he knows my number but i just wanna say good luck to all the racers going there and hopefully its a nice clean race and no one gets hurt

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

i say its gonna be more than a few doughnuts maybe a bug sweep of the whole season. What that would be 3 wins a piece. Hey it could happen.

That would be quite the upset. I can't wait. Btw, wouldn't that be 5 bugs since your adding one next year?

Who is adding one next year??

5 Bugs...Its an invasion!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:rolleyes: you might need a re-count :ph34r:

Archived