O'REILLY SUPERTRUCKS FIVE FLAGS SPEEDWAY

AARA

O’Reilly Supertruck Series O’Reilly Supertrucks

1300 Meridian St

Huntsville, AL 35801

256-539-7022 FAX: 256-539-9492

www.oreillysupertruckseries.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O’Reilly Supertruck Series

Press Release # 20

O’Reilly Supertrucks Set For Five Flags Event

HUNTSVILLE, AL—The O’Reilly Supertruck Series will return to the Five Flags Speedway on Saturday night September 30th for a 100 event. IT will make the return of the series to the ½ mile Florida oval for the first time in over three years.

Bubba Gale and Okie Mason are in a tight points battle for the series crown and both drivers know Five Flags very well and they will be the in action along with several driver from around the southeast including Jeff Wainwright of Prattville, AL., Josh Adkins of Cumming, GA., Brian Huff of Flowery Branch, GA., Larry Jordan, Tim Peters, Marty Grantham, D J Vanderley, Mitchell Walls, John Shuffler, Andy Gaddis and many more.

Friday night will be practice from 5 pm to 9 pm and then on Saturday night pits will open at 2 pm with practice at 4 pm qualifying at 6:30 pm and race time set for 8:00 pm

For more information contact the O’Reilly Supertruck Series at 256-539-7022 or www.oreillysupertrucks.com

UPCOMING O’REILLY SUPERTRUCKS EVENTS:

SEPT 30 FIVE FLAGS SPEEDWAY—PENSACOLA, FL

NOV 10-11 BIRMINGHAM INT'L RACEWAY--BIRMINGHAM, AL

from just quickly browsing the rules, I believe we'd be legal to run w/ them minus what the tire rule is. I may have missed it, again it was a quick look.

Maybe this is something the truck guys could get together on and make a trip like this together sometime <shrug>

Ford, talked with the fast truck guys and they wouldnt budge off there registration fee of like 300+ bucks even for out of towner for one race. supertrucks has a temporary available for i think 25.00 they are wanting to be accomodating for a good truck count. I am trying to go for thier sept 30 race if anyone else is going would be happy to travel together. Maybe talk a couple of them down for octoberfast or spectacular?

Archived