Keith Garrett aka(Camo31)

KISS_Racing

I wanted to extend a thank you to Keith Garrett for his Sportsmanship as well as being a Gentleman... After the race saturday night, Eric said he came by and talked.... I've said all year that Keith is a stand up Guy and this is a prime example of why I've always said this...

???

My understanding is they talked... Eric was alot more sore(body wise) than first thought... We went out afterwards and Eric went home...

I know it was a racing deal and sense all the info I got was second hand, maybe you can fill us in... I know Eric was having problems holding his line, but my understanding was Keith said he had trouble holding his line. Later in talking to Eric after races, Eric said just prior to contact he felt like he(Eric) had pinched Keith.... Eric felt bad...

Wasn't trying to point a finger of put anyone at fault Mark. Keith tried to talk but it didn't seem like Eric wanted to hear it. Understandable to an extent when your car is tore up.

I can't fill you in since I wasn't in either car. But you know I'll give you my opinion. Eric only looked like he was having problems coming off (loose), Keith looked like he was having problems when he had 2 tires in the grass. Maybe that's what Eric was talking about when he said he felt like he pinched him. Everyone that has raced with Keith knows he is a clean driver. Keith felt bad too. Good job by the officials to give him his spot back.

Damn shame that Tommy had to get caught up in it. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Jody, PM'd ya' back.

Eric may have been distracted, I was screaming in his ear "Inside Inside Inside, still Inside!" there is no excuse on our part... I told him to hold his line, but like you said he was loose...

Chad, Mark and Keith did a great job of racing...

I want to make sure everyone understands, This is not a bash. I have gone up to Keith and thanked him in the past for driving us clean. I didn't stop by saturday night because after the crash Eric disconnected his radio and Bobby was not answering his cell phone.

Keith please except my apology for not stopping by... You ran a good clean race and again thanks!

I got it Mark, Thanks. Cool class you're in. TXSZ Class??? :lol:

Just racing. Those two guys respect each other.

I agree with the good racing.

And Keith, please except my apology FOR stopping by. :P

it just looked like hard racing.........the season is winding down and you have to get what points you can......two drivers going for the same spot and it didnt work out........it sucks that it happened, but it did and now it is on to the next race.............really feel bad for tommy though, he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and got tore up.........like you said, poor guy cant catch a break this season

Archived