SAR has Hook

ProTree

Was pretty awesome Reb.I had a White Vega last nite running Pro bracket driven by Dennis Harper that was pulling some 150-200 footers,but not on the bumper,he was running bars,and running 9's, pass after pass after pass that was impressive.The Little Vega went straight as an arrow with the wheels 3 ft-4ft up everytime.He was a lite cuttin machine for several rounds till he pushed my tree to the limit and the red got him.

no tile problems yet Buddy.The trick at the track is getting cohesion at the starting line.You want the rubber bonded to the track or the traction will be inferior and pull right up at the hit of the throttle on hi horsepowered cars.I check the starting line by taking my foot and twisting it and if the surface moves around,then traction wont be very good.If it doesnt move around,it's going to hook like a mofo and be just fine.The amount of heat and friction at the hit on the starting line is tremendous,which is why the cohesive property of traction compound is more important than the adhesive properties.Where you actually want it more sticky it down track,when the car gets up to speed to hold em in the slot.I work the line during a race to get it where I want it and when it gets there,leave it alone

Archived