Trip to Driscoll Children's Hosptial

The trip for to Driscoll's Children's hospital has been rescheduled for Sept. 29th which is a Friday. We will be doing it in the afternoon from 3:00 to 6:00 roughly. We rescheduled so we could take the Monster Trucks as well as the race cars to this event. I currently have 5 cars committed to going and would like to have 10, several have asked in the past but with the schedule change to a Friday some will not be able to get off work. If you would like to join us I am looking for a Thunder, Pure Stock, Street Stock, and Limited, I already have modifieds and a super stock ready to go.

This shouold be a great event for the kids.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Owen

The trip for to Driscoll's Children's hospital has been rescheduled for Sept. 29th which is a Friday. We will be doing it in the afternoon from 3:00 to 6:00 roughly. We rescheduled so we could take the Monster Trucks as well as the race cars to this event. I currently have 5 cars committed to going and would like to have 10, several have asked in the past but with the schedule change to a Friday some will not be able to get off work. If you would like to join us I am looking for a Thunder, Pure Stock, Street Stock, and Limited, I already have modifieds and a super stock ready to go.

This shouold be a great event for the kids.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Owen

HEY OWEN YOU CAN COUNT ME! STREET STOCK #10

Archived