The Game this weekend

Josh42

there is a murder in progress on nbc...............doing my best impression of touchdown Jesus!

GO IRISH!

realism. too much was asked of a 1/4back that was not ready for this type of situation.

now everybody will be screaming for a replacement ............glad i'm not him right now.

he'll rebound , after yall run him out of town.............he will go to tech and help the red raiders beat ut in 2 years. he will be a scape goat.

GO IRISH!

I dont think it will be a case of wanting to run him out of town. Mack will do his best to make sure the young kid learns from all of this. I think that Mack and most of the team know that the best they could hope for now is a Big 12 Championship and a decent bowl game bid.

McCoy will develop into a power player that can lead the horns. The leaders currently on the team are not in traditional positions to lead a team. i.e. the QB.

By the end of the season, McCoy should be able to step up and take that spot. All night when he came off the field he was on the headsets to the booth. He would remain on the sets until time to go back out on the field. Vince would take about 0-45 seconds to get info from the booth for the next series and was then back with the offense talking them up to get ready to take the field.

When McCoy can do that, his offense will pick it up too.

Or so all of the Horns faithful are praying......

Archived