Turkey trot

dancer52

STS...best show...I highly doubt that. I raced there special show a few weeks age, while is was not bad, it was not anywhere near great. The changed the show up during the night....was 50 laps...then 40...then 30.... not one person teched in pures rules changed in limiteds.... and the 2 hour wait after the show had ended really left a bad taste in my mouth. I also have to say every one always said sts was ALWAYS the smoothest track....guess we have different opinion on what is smooth. Now before people say i am bashing the track....I am not...it was a good show, just not great....

I also belive scheduling there stock car race on top of the Texas grand is a poor choice also....alot of cars from edna will be there along with all of the houston area.

i heard the track was rough but maybe due to the new clay Gary put down maybe it just needs more work Gary and owen are tring very hard and problems will happen and hopefully they will work out for the better they are the best we have right now is South Texas along withe Edna and we all are glad .Maybe the others can follow suit and we all don't have to drive 3hrs to race a good show and track even though I like eating shrimp in CC when I'm there take care it is rainng hard in Hondo, Tx right now we sure need it as well as most of you do Rainbow Man

Archived