Sept. 29th and 30th

On September 29th and 30th South Texas Speedway will have Bearfoot and the Amsoil Shock Therapy trucks in town for 2 days of freestyle action.

On Friday night the trucks will be running plus we will have a 100 lap non-stop enduro style race, chain race, 360 race, blind fold race, we would like to do a gauntlet race and we are still looking for other ideas to throw in.

On Saturday we will have our regular race program plus the trucks will be putting on a show.

On a more important note I am arranging to take the trucks to Driscoll's Childrens Hospital for a visit along with all the cars, so it should be a great weekend for the children, the racers, and the whole community.

Keep watching for more details.

Would love to do the Gauntlet but can't seem to get the cars to do it, the roll over contest all over it but no one wants to do it, I am in.

I think the best would be instead of a 100 lap enduro we do a 50 lap figure 8 race but when I mention figure 8 everyone runs scared, that is a true test of driving and the crowd would love it.

How about school bus race, don't have the buses, I will pay the money you guys help get the cars and buses etc.

Owen

Archived