Supernationals 2006 car counts

rebelracewriter

In all, 324 Modified drivers will make initial qualifying bids tonight, from these 26 states: Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Wisconsin and Wyoming, as well as from the Canadian province of Alberta.

With an hour and a half to go before the first green flag, 171 Stock Car drivers and 143 Hobby Stock drivers had gone through tech and drawn for starting spots in their heat races.

So IMCA sucks, huh? Common set of rules----nah, let's all be different :angry: But what the hell do I know!

A Psychologist once told me that doing the same thing expecting a different outcome----is INSANITY.

Certainly these numbers are down from previous record setting years. I'm sure the cost of fuel has a lot to do with it.

Oh ya....the mod feature pays a mere $3000 to win and the top four will automatically lose their motors to be put up for auction. Auction money will be spread throughout the field.

Archived