SAS Sportsman Post Season Rules Change

debwill

i'm betting right now chad manard , keith garret , and tator mason...........that's all that will come to THR. it's funny that we go in droves , but they won't leave their security blanket.

ACT II: draw line in sand and snort.

Yea we'll be up there for the spectacular. This past weekend was my first time in a car at THR and was definitely a good learning experience. After only a month racin at SAS, was finally getting to where I was real comfortable in the car, then goin to THR was like night and day from SAS. Had fun though, qualified halfway decent I guess for the first time there, and just overdrove the car the first few laps startin on the outside in the feature. Then the rest of the race went a little rough, had a flat, had to pull in cause it started runnin hot, but got seat time and we'll be ready to go back for the spectacular. And this time we'll switch out our roller rockers so we'll be allowed to run the 500 cfm instead of the 350. It'd be nice if the rules are the same for the THR race as the two at SAS, just make things easier, but we'll be there either way. Hell, if next year's SAS schedule has as many off weeks as this years did, we'll be making the trip up there more often next year.

Even though they were announcing my dads name as the driver all night for some reason, and in the results on here. lol

Even though they were announcing my dads name as the driver all night for some reason, and in the results on here. lol

Chad, I noticed that too. He may have accidentally signed in on the driver's board or something. That's usually where they get that info.

It was great to have you guys in the field last weekend. Hope to see you back at the Spectacular.

Archived