THR Rookie of the Year - Street Stock

LaFont Racing 3

I've seen a couple of people mention what a excellent job Tracy did this year but I felt it was worth it's own post. As last years' Rookie of the Year, I can tell you what a challenge it is to race with some of the top racers around and she did a great job this year.

She didn't get over anxious and learned alot this year which was very apparent when I saw her in my mirror as we were rounding out the last few laps in our 50 lapper this past saturday.

Great job all year long Tracy and excellent 5th place finish Saturday! ;)

Clint LaFont

#3 SS

you can win championships time after time ..................you only get one if not very few chances at rookie of the year ..................hopefully sat. night showed you that you don't need to look back. keep it up.

.........and hell of a job sat. clint

Moving up a class is a challenge in itself...but moving up to Street Stock and winning Rookie of the Year honors is a great achievement !!! ( I enjoyed it once myself) Congratulations Tracy and congrats to Clint for driving a great race !! You guys went by me like I was on seven cylinders...hey wait I was on seven cylinder ... :P

i just want to say thank you to everyone!! i really appreciate it. was a pretty discouraging season.. up until saturday night. ..but i couldn't have done any of it without the help of my dad!!! as well as my teammates.. Thank you to everyone!!!!!

and Congrats on ur win saturday, Clint... :)

-tracy

Archived