ASALM LOSS

HORSEPOWER

i did for about two minutes.........pretty sure it was the same guy. really nice older gentleman , he just filled me in on some of the drivers in the series.

sorry for the loss.

Horsepower,

Thanks for posting the note about Bob Milner. I hadn't heard.

Yes, I did have the pleasure of getting to know Bob before and during the ASA race in April at SAS. He spent some time in the office with us downloading pictures, etc. He was a really nice guy, and I know he will be truly missed by the ASA Late Model Series . . . and by the staff of SAS, especially with the upcoming race in October.

ASALMS Photographer, Bob Milner's Memorial Service.

Lexington, Michigan (09/05/2006): The ASA Late Model Series Offices will be closed on Tuesday September 5, 2006 for the memorial service of ASALMS Photographer, Bob Milner, who passed away on Thursday August 31, 2006.

The memorial service will be on Tuesday September 5, 2006 at 2:00pm at Beams Funeral Home, located at; 200 West Toledo Street in downtown Fremont, Indiana.

To get to the memorial service, take Exit 156 off of I-69 and head East on S.R. 120 for approximately four (4) miles until you get into the town of Fremont. For alternate directions, please call; 1 (260) 495-2915

Robert Joseph Milner

City & State of Residence: Angola, Indiana

Date of Death: August 31, 2006

Funerallace Of Death: Cameron Memorial Community Hospital - Angola, IN

Date of Birth: December 5, 1942

Place Of Birth: Springfield, Ohio

Parent's Names: Robert Lee & Annie (Heritage) Milner

Marriage: Claudette (Thomas) on December 10, 1993 at Angola, IN.

Employment: He was the Official Photographer of the ASA Late Model Series (ASALMS) and part-time with the CRA Super Series.

Memberships & Hobbies: Devoted official of the ASALMS, he enjoyed the entire racing community.

He was regarded as one of the best racing photgrapher's in the entire country. He resided in Angola, IN., and was formerly of Springfield, Ohio and a Graduate of Wittenberg University at Springfield, OH.

Survivors: Wife: Claudette Milner - Angola, IN, 4 Children: Kevin Milner -Angola, IN, Lisa Foreman -Nottingham, MD, Brian Kresse -Orland, IN, and Angela Barnthouse -Angola, IN - Nichole Custer and William Douglas - 11 Grandchildren

Preceded in Death: Parents

Visitation: N/A

Memorial Service: 2 PM Tuesday September 5, 2006 - Beams Funeral Home, Fremont, Indiana

Memorials: Victory Chapel Ministries-P.O. Box 844, Commerce, Ga. 30529 Or The Donor's Choice

Officiating: Chaplain Wayne Moeckel of Victory Chapel

Arrangements By: Beams Funeral Home of Fremont, IN 260/495-2915

post-2-1157462841_thumb.jpg

Archived