5/8 ths' is all it takes! for # 85

THE subway

Recently it has been brought to my attention that one of our Limited Modified Drivers needs a SPECIAL kind of sponsor. Anybody willing to donate a 5/8" deep well socket would be greatly appreciated. contributions shall be directed to Jason M. or his hero. This is just SUBWAY helping out my drivers. If anybody has any questions about the 5/8" please feel free to ask Mr. Jason.

EAT FRESH!!!!!!

Dang subway sure is up late. Must be out with his girlfriend....oh what is her name?? OK MR. NEWMAN. Either that or you went and got your nipples pierced for the 2nd time with your other girlfriend....wait she doesn't come to sts.

Did anyone get DQ last night Jason. And if you need any 441 heads you need to get a hold of Bobby Smith and ask him to call the guy that built my motor he works for Thomas Motors builders in the Valley. And has his own little building buss on the side called Action Motors. His nsmae is Hyrum (probably spelt worng but sounds like that).

Dang subway sure is up late. Must be out with his girlfriend....oh what is her name?? OK MR. NEWMAN. Either that or you went and got your nipples pierced for the 2nd time with your other girlfriend....wait she doesn't come to sts.

That crack about the girlfriend really hurt. No, not really, just jacking with you. I figured I at least had that coming to me. Hey, by the way I might have found you a sponser for thats pesky, missplaced 5/8 ths.

I think that 5/8ths got stolen or "misplaced" the same day a 5 year old made you scream like a little girl and wet your self in the gokart. Tell Mike he needs to sign my car with a better sharpie next time its at the track. I will put clear tape over it.

lol Going to take a few weeks off to get motor right and give Darin a much needed break! I really need to focus on work and school. Gotta make money to keep racing. Hope to make it down maybe once or twice in October or November. Need seat time on that track if I want to make the big show. You guys are a blast to race with.

J

He's SCARED of my wife. She picks on the poor kid. At least she has somebody else to pick on now. I needed a break. Somehow subway found out about the spark plug incident. You have to talk slow but subway finally gets it. Something about an education in Bishop and asked not to return. Could be all the Budweiser though.

Subway,

You need to come out and go on a jeep ride. She will scare the hell of out you. I'm looking on ebay to see if they have any SPECIAL sockets for the impaired.

Hey, all i'm waiting for is an open invatation. I enjoyed the Go Kart ride so much the Jeep sounds like a blast. Unfortuanatly Darin, I have already scoured E-Bay for

" Dee-De-Dee" sockets to no avail.

He's SCARED of my wife. She picks on the poor kid. At least she has somebody else to pick on now. I needed a break. Somehow subway found out about the spark plug incident. You have to talk slow but subway finally gets it. Something about an education in Bishop and asked not to return. Could be all the Budweiser though.

Darin who the hell, in their right mind, ain't skeered of your wife :( ? By the way can't imagine how I found out about ol' Sparky. And on another note. I had a really good education from Bishop I just chose to strike it from my memory :blink: .

Archived