Reconize your Hidden Helpers here!

abrungot

With the points racing wrapping up last night for THR... I wanted to say thank you to a couple of people..

First Laura... She is the rock in the booth.. and my memory on Saturday!! Love YOU!

Shawn... Couldn't have done this without you... When i am off running the stands/pits, you keep my car ready to go!

Terry Tschoerner.. Your help has kept me running all year.. Watching someone race for many years, then having them teach you how to race is priceless!!

The people that i have carried on the car all year:

Terry's Body Shop

All Tranz Transmissions

Fast Track T's & Graphics

Frontline Delivery

Fossil Fuel Motorsports

7DwarfsMotel.com

Thunder Hill Raceway

Couldn't have had a season like this without you!!

my wife my kids my DAD and my crew: Jr Robert Steven Big Gary Jim Chris Franky Mason and lil gary also to my sponsors Syndi bastrop fabricating Martha's Custom Graphics Pine Forest Construction Aus-tex printing Evergreen RV amerebel racecars and Joe Cantrells Race Engines for any tuning help i needed just a thank you to all who had a hand in my car oh yea and get ready for dirt mods

I have to thank my brother for giving me such a good car EVERY race, my dad for his support and getting us started in racing, and especially my wife for putting up with me during race season. I also want to thank all of my sponsers....... KAYCEE CONCRETE, SAN ROC SIGNS & GRAPHICS, MILLER LITE, ROBBIE ENGLISH HOME MORTGAGE, and TERRY'S BODY SHOP. Also thanks to Craig Pullin at San Marcos Auto Machine for his craftmanship.

I'd like to thank my Daddy for EVERYTHING he's done. Without him, i could have never made it this far... putting up with my complainin when the car isn't workin right, never letting me give up just b/c things were hard, making sure its always ready for the next race, and holding off on his racing to help get me adjusted this year in SS. As much as i like racing.. i enjoy watchin him race even more.... an hope i can have the pleasure to race side by side with him one day.... (cuz he swears he's gonna beat me!) :) THANK U DADDY. i appreciate ALL that you do.. :) Also, i'd like to thank the rest of my family & our raceteam! (u guys are the BEST!!!) for all their support. as well as all my sponsors!

-tracy

we've still got a race to go , granted non points.........

but i'd like to thank everyone that stuck behind me this year.

the sponsors that i kinda left out when i left the truck series , i apologize.

*terry body shop

*graphics guys

*TRC racecars

*washburns town & country cleaners

*MRE race engines

*junior medlock

........would like to say a big thank you to my grandad and my step dad for polishing a turd up to a top five finish this past saturday night. all the guys in the pits , yall never give up even when i do. thanX

my mom ..........because i'm proud to be a mommas boy. my wife for understanding and being a part of this family and its addiction.

last to brian callaway and maryann naumann for taking care of your drivers and putting their best interest and the tracks best interest above your own.

THANX.........................

First I want to thank Stan Eastty at Amerebel race cars for helping me build a awsome chassis and great setups. I want to say thanks to Steve and Stan both for the use of their shops and facilities. I would like to say thanks to my mom and dad for their support and my dad for giving me some great competition. Also Jim Teague and his son Mason ,Chris , Jr Mott, Robert , Stan for turning wrenches and making sure the car was on the track every week. I would like give a special thanks to my very supportive girlfriend Sharon. And ofcourse all the sponsors that made it possible,

Amerebel Race Cars

Bastrop Fabricating

RSI

Texas Corrugators

Texas Heavy

Bastrop Sign Craft

Greens Automatic Transmissions

and Joe Cantrell with Cantrell Race Engines.

I want to thank all for a great , successful, season and a fast car to win the 2006 Championship !!

Archived