Race tracks vs. neighbors

rebelracewriter

While attending SAR for the Clash of the Titans I witnessed one the most incredibly stupid acts by a track neighbor that I've ever seen. :angry:

After years of disagreements with a neighbor at the end of the track, that came to head when a car went through the end barriers, onto the neighbors land and ending in gun shots----yes gun shots at the emergency crews. San Antonio Raceway put up a new barrier to keep cars from making their way out of the park. So Mr. Genius neighbor now has decided to put spot lights on a front end loader and shine them back down the track towards oncoming cars. Not only do these lights blind the drivers at the top end, but make it nearly impossible for starting line officials(aka Tommy33) to see if cars have safely cleared the track before starting the next pair. The law was called and the neighbor shut them off temporarily, but 1/2 later he turned them back on. Hopefully no one gets hurt or worse because of this..........I see an impending lawsuit should the worst happen.

JMO......WHAT AN @$$#%!&

What an idiot. I guess he has no idea he is assuming a huge financial liability when he turns those lights on. A civil attorney would "OWN" him and ALL of his property in a "Wreckless Endangerment" lawsuit, if anybody gets hurt.

Be sure someone gets it on video for you!

he was coming close to having my hand prints around his neck,that for sure.I told them if he has that much stamina to sit out there till 3am we should give him a job at the track.It appears he hates his wife or he would of been in bed with her.No I take that back ,I've seen her,I would of been outside myself.

still raceing at three am .was his home there before the track. we had a guy put nails on our dirt track when i was young he didnt like dirt bikes and after the law and landowner couldnt do anything with him .we used our bikes to mow his yard for him didnt look good but fixed the problem . he didnot do that again so seeing it was wrong the way we did that we went over and replaced the grass . and the flower bids and cleaned the tire marks off his porch .oh did i say we mowed his yard with 18 dirt bikes .

Archived