JUST WONDERING

flyingaces

Guest bigfat

Oh yeah, That's the old run down gas station that's right past that old blind man that used to sell Cedar posts. I think Bill Miller is buying that property and is going to open another store there. At least I've learned to stay on the subject. How's the Grand Stock coming???? Damn it...... there I go again.... :rolleyes:

BIG,

The car is coming along pretty good, dont know whos more excited me or the boys :D , gonna try for octoberfast but not sure.

tmt25,

Thanks for the info, just got off the phone with him and unfortunately they won't be having the swapmeet there anymore :angry:

Guest bigfat
BIG,

The car is coming along pretty good, dont know whos more excited me or the boys :D , gonna try for octoberfast but not sure.

tmt25,

Thanks for the info, just got off the phone with him and unfortunately they won't be having the swapmeet there anymore :angry:

I bet the "who's more exicted" tally will tilt towards dad the closer it gets. Holler if you need some "Legal" springs. :P

that should be cool...............i know what you mean about the lbs difference...........i am just a couple of lbs heavier than dwayne and dad, they are pretty close in size..........so the seat was set for them and i got in it, man it was a little squeeze, but it was fun while it lasted............tehehe

maybe one day i will be able to afford to run a grand stock, but i doubt it...........it is still fun to go out there and watch them race and help them out........

Yeah, I cant wait to run my car next season, I am thinking about after next year if all goes well with my road runner, I might start on a Grandstock for my wife to drive out there... Not sure if she will do it or chicken out yet... LoL I am trying to convince her to take the Road Runner out on its first practice run some time in the off season so she can wreck it first and not me... LoL LoL

Archived