Attention Thunder Cars

texastiedye

There are two end of year shows in the Dallas/Fort Worth area coming up soon. I know it's a long haul, but if anyone down that way is looking to make a quick, fun trip for racing these races are always fun! I know the guys I ran with from down there the week we came down to STS would do well up here.

The rules are the same on both. The purse is a little different on each.

The rules will be:

4 cyls only

Any tire allowed

Stock floor pan and firewall

No Mini Mods or Mod 4's

There has been a new rule made this year concerning age limit, because of the open rules on motors it would be too dangerous to allow anyone under age of 16 to compete in this race. An exception will be made if proof can be provided that a driver under 16 has competed in the regular mini class (not Jr's) all season.

This is as always a "run what ya brung" race so dig out those "Big Show" motors clutches and tires and lets see who will be crowned "King of Mini Stocks" this year.

1st Race - Grand Prairie Speedway - Sept 8th - Grand Prairie, Texas

The purse will be:

$500, 300, 200, 150, 100, 95, 90, 85, 80, 70, 60, 55, 55, 14th - 24th 50.

2nd Race - Cowtown Speedway - Sept 30th - Kennedale, Texas

The purse will be:

$500

$300

$200

$150

$100

$70

$60

(7-24) $50

Nothing stock in the rules except for the floorpan and firewall. ;)

The rules will be:

4 cyls only

Any tire allowed

Stock floor pan and firewall

No Mini Mods or Mod 4's

IT HAS TO BE IN CAPS FOR MIKE TO SEE...OF COURSE YOU NEED TO SPELL IT SLOWLY TOO...LIKE

M-I-K-E,

N-O-T-H-I-N-G S-T-O-C-K B-U-T F-L-O-O-R P-A-N....lol

OR ARE YA TOO SCARED TO MAKE THE TRIP?????

lol :huh:

ok yah smarty pants i can read believe it or not .our car does not have stock floor .and rick seeing your not south of edna anymore i would think you could find new friends . well mayby not . we had a farewell party for you but im sorry you did not get the invite .old people like me forget things sometime . i forgot to put it on speedzone but we had lots of fun . :lol::lol::lol: ouch that had to hurt .

Archived