Happy Birthday Reb!

Budman

REB!!!!

Happy birthday, bro... ;)

You DESERVE to have a good day!!! :D:D:D

Hope it's a good one!! :)

Ya know Reb, I don't think most of the members on this board know just how far back we go. Why, I remember like it was just yesterday when you were 10. It makes me sad ......... and happy .............. when I think back over all those years.

Remember your 10th?! Your mom asked if you wanted a party a Chuckie Cheese's. You said, "Heck NO Mom, I know a much better place!" You told her and she made the reservations.

When the day came, I remember how excited your were about the party that afternoon. When it was time, we all piled in that old truck and headed to the party. As usual, I had my camera with me. I still remember that old picture of you I took, as you made your birthday wish, just before you blew out the candles on your cake. You were so cute!

I dug that old picture out of a cardboard box in the attic this morning and scanned it on here. You made us all so proud of you! .............................

post-2-1156954690_thumb.jpg

Special news flash- Ancient Heiroglyphics translated

A scroll that was dicovered in 1947 in the deserts of Egypt has finally been translated. It appears to be coverage of the Ben Hur chariot races. The authors name was REBELIOS RACIMOIS WRITERMOUS.

Happy Birthday Reb!

happy birthday long hair................thanX for all you do

hope its one to remember

Archived