Tory Christopher

Budman

Buddy , I'm pretty sure that's a guy named Mark Doyle. He drove my #25 car for me at Pan Am . He moved to California to try to be a movie star. He came home a year later and gave me his race car & trailer and said he wasn't coming back. Never heard from him again.

If you click on that link, you go to that site. page down to the bottom and click on the NA$CAR link. On that page go to the bottom and click on the "Olde Tyme race photos" button. The PAS photos come up. Also, says he was a DJ on KTSA in '86-'87, on his resume.

TPS48 , could you please just walk down the street and ask his mom how he's been doing and what he's been up to.................whoo spooky mystery solved. now bigfat can sleep tonight , and buddy won't take the next chapter in his search log............j/k......... :huh:

okay ............he's on a yaught off of the coast of some island in the south pacific with racer X , planning out ways to stop global warming , world hunger , war in the middle east , and talking willie out of what ever is between his fingers in the back of his bus on there way to Katrina fund raiser.

Ther is a pic of Doyle on the 1978 Pan Am program that Craig Schmidt posted on here a while back. I remember him at the track.

I think my youngest brother went to school with him (Doyle), and I will ask him next time I see him.

My brother is a Safety Officer on an oil rig off the Egyptian coast, so I don't really ever know when he is home until he calls.

Just recieved an E-mail from Tory Christopher confirming that indeed he once used to be Mark Doyle. And he did used to work at KTSA in the 80's for our own Trey Ware. He says he still has a lot of old PanAm photos stashed away. Maybe we can get him to post here. It is really nice to hear from an old friend like Mark(or Tory).

Archived