Storm heading away from Pensacola!

Snowball

after you thank him..............tell him i'm beggin' for him to kick that sucker in the left hind................my front yard is now the little sahara.

Guest bigfat

Manual choppers??? I've got some electric shears I'll trade you for some 538s and an 8 1/2" rearend to put em' in. She'll be happy which in turn will make you happy and in the meantime I'll be happy. Everyone's happy. How can that be wrong?? :lol: You're lucky by the way.

Guest bigfat
I think Jody is getting desperate for those gears... LoL anyway your caprice didnt have an 8 1/2 rear end in it stock???I figured that big ole boat would of or do you have some funky huge rear in that thing?

I'm only desperate for convenience and cheapness. :D Nogalitos Gear wants $216 for the gears. Haven't checked the junk yards yet for the rear end.

It had a 71/2" in it that came with 241, 26somethings????, or 308s. You can't get 373s in it with out using a ring gear spacer. From what I'm told anyways.

Ouch, my Regal has and 8 1/2 but sorry I am using it... LoL. Nah just messing with ya, I know there are quite a few out at pick-n-pull and in the trucks you could probably find one with a gear ratio close to what you are wanting, atleast from when I was there a few months back they had tons of them... Now dragging a complete rear end back to the counter out there in this heat would be a hell of a chore to do but its probably the cheapest route.. Another place is USA parts on New Laredo HWY they will pull it for you and they had a ton of chevy trucks in there when we had to get a part for my Mom's Z71..... They were faily cheap in price too so you might want to check them out... They are just past million auto parts on the same side comming from the south....

Guest bigfat
Ouch, my Regal has and 8 1/2 but sorry I am using it... LoL. Nah just messing with ya, I know there are quite a few out at pick-n-pull and in the trucks you could probably find one with a gear ratio close to what you are wanting, atleast from when I was there a few months back they had tons of them... Now dragging a complete rear end back to the counter out there in this heat would be a hell of a chore to do but its probably the cheapest route.. Another place is USA parts on New Laredo HWY they will pull it for you and they had a ton of chevy trucks in there when we had to get a part for my Mom's Z71..... They were faily cheap in price too so you might want to check them out... They are just past million auto parts on the same side comming from the south....

Yeah, everyone is telling me to go to pick n pull, I'm trying to find the time. But between "work" and working on the car, I hadnt' had time yet. Thanks for the info.

Archived