NASKARTS

• 1 month later...

Those NASKARTS are pretty wicked. I raced the level below them at Iron Rock for 2 seasons. They lap the track up there about 3 seconds quicker than a normal kart. If you don't have any karting experience I suggest you take a run up to Iron Rock and talk to Roy. He helped me out alot. Took my lap times down about 4 seconds a lap. Get used to the lower karts then think of trying the NASKARTS.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone have a NASKART that they would be willing to let a new Karter take some laps in?

I would pay the entry for it and the whole nine yards. I would even love to simply get some laps in during the practice.

I would really appreciate a shot.

Thanks.

I drive in this class. If anyone is interested in this, let me know and I can foward your information to our promoter. He will contact you with details.

As mentioned, you really need to gain some experience with the karts before going out to thunderhill. If you do have experience in racing, that will help greatly. I believe we will have one kart in our corral for rent this season, although it is for sale right now. Perhaps you would be interested in that. Take a trip up to Iron Rock on tuesdays or thursdays. Lot of us Naskart guys hang out up there on those days. Talk to Roy Smith, Smitty, Mike Steinman...just ask the front desk how to locate them within the facility. They are normally there around 6-7pm.

If you really want to try it on the circle, we can arrange meeting on a thursday practice so you can take some laps. You will need to pay entry and for some seat time. Some austin area contacts and san antonio contacts are listed on our site www.naskarts.com

Visit the site and come out and race!

Archived