Special Thanks

This is Owen on behalf of myself, Gary, and all the STS crew we would like to Thank all the drivers, crews and fans for coming out this past weekend, we had a goal to put a 1000 people in the grandstands and that goal was accomplished this past weekend. We had 1058 adults in the stands and 71 cars in the pits, we can't say Thanks enough to everyone for the support, drivers we truly appreciate you guys working so hard to comeout and race each week.

Next Week is 2 days of racing with Night of Destruction on Saturday and the big modified race on Sunday. Hope to see everyone out there for this big weekend and Thanks again.

:P Owen, Gary and Crew,

Great to hear that you had such a huge crowd. Hope everything was manageable and I'm sure that it was. Looking forward to seeing some good footage coming out of this big race, so ya'll vidographer take some good stuff for us in the sand box. Trust me, the guys like the fact that I'm sharing this with half the camp on our off days. :P

:P Thanks K.O. Graphics for the DVD's sent to me so far. The sound is awsome to hear out hear around these camels and such. Sometimes I just crank it up just to hear the roar. Anyone else want to send DVD's, send them to the below listed mailing address. Thanks again STS and crew from all of my Marines and Sailors. :P

Dennis J Ward - N332C

Expeditonary Strike Group THREE

FPO AP 96601-4701

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

The free tickets were just a promotional deal I came up with to try and generate some interest and let people know we are racing. We gave away 12,000 over the last 5 weeks and there will be no more for a while. I hope the people that used the free tickets enjoyed themselves and will come back and watch some great racing.

Thanks

Owen

Owen,

The free tickets are a great idea and should continue if they are used by people who normally wouldnt come. Seeing regulars with them irritates the hell out of me. :ph34r: There is no other place for a family with kids to go on a saturday night that is as affordable as the track. Whats beer cost at the hooks games???? like 6 bucks!

We wish we could continue to keep giving away free tickets every weekend, but like you said "We'd like to keep the track open". That can't happen if more than 3/4 of the people who comes gets in free.

We try to keep our prices in both the concession stand and beer garden low so that the families can afford to come out.

Help us keep the track open and bring your friend's and family. We have the lowest ticket prices for any track in the South Texas area. Most track charge $10.00 for adults, and $3.00 for children 12 and under.

We have had a great year and will keep doing our best to give you a "Great Show".

I know Owen has thanked you, but I want to tell you that we appreciate each and everyone of you for your continued support.

Gary :D

I agree Jason, dont stop the free tickets but only to those who have never been to the track, as I said in my pm, those who have never been there will get hooked and bring others, its just flat out good promotions on your part.you have dont great Owen ,just keep up the great work and my first time as a racer to your track was a 4 thumbs up as gregg D said, I like the fact that I can be out of thwere by 11 oclock and be home by 2am, hell that what time I got home from 37 and half the distance.

hey sts,

We had a great time Saturday night at the races......and after the races in the pits. Had a great time chattin with Mike Riley and the other drivers and sts employees he introduce us to......it was great to see Mike and the other guys making time for the fans,especialy the kids ......it makes the trip from Victoria well worth the trip.......hope to make it down to Corpus to see another race this season.............

By the way, TRACK WAS AWESOME SATURDAY. Had a blast. Someone needs to adaopt Jason. I've got a list of blackmail so long I don't know what to do with it all. He has however learned to work on his car at the start of the week rather than the end.

Archived